Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**SOLD** Sig P210-6

Go down

**SOLD** Sig P210-6 Empty **SOLD** Sig P210-6

Post by r.tornello on Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:08 am

I don't shoot autoloading 9MM much if at all any more. I'm sticking with 22s and benched rifles. It's a lot easier on these old arms and hands.

This a preCNC forged steel model. I will send photos if anyone might be interested. There are a lot of extras. I stock up on replacement parts for older guns just because, like older cars, parts get more difficult to get as time goes on. For example, I have 2 TOZ-35ms one to shoot and one for parts.

I have a ROCO scope base, Nil grips (stock grips too), LPA adjustable iron sights as well as a collection of stock iron sights front and rear, 3 magazines, DPM recoil system that will go with it in addition to all the other parts not herein mentioned. 

I'm not sure what price to ask but I'm not as crazy as the GB people and their prices. I also know this is not the "best" time to sell but I sort of don't care........up to a point. I'm just not sure what that point is.

It's very tight with some cosmetic issues due to the scope mount slipping once* (I had "slide slipping" before I realized the mistake. It was the scope mount that slipped and I have a photo of all that too). There is no effect on accuracy it's just not pristine. It has a nice balance to it especially without the slide mount, but that's me. I've been thinking about it for a while and I did attempt to sell it some time ago. There might be pics in the older files just to give you an idea of what's there.

I have 12 or more current photos. It's easier for me to email. Just PM. I'll answer any related questions and give you an idea of my pricing rationale. It's not GB or dealer percentage crazy either. I subtracted that out and my net price would be if I charged the going rates.

I added an early original SIG sight pusher to the mix. That's about $450.00 by itself. Like this most of my parts I get from ROCO.

Photos on GB. Prices higher on GB due in part to the fees

$2800.00 plus Shipping  and insurance if you want insurance. I highly recommend it.

15 or so photos

FFL-2-FFL

Just PM me. I check frequently.

Thanks,

Rick Tornello

Last edited by r.tornello on Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:22 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : update item number)
r.tornello
r.tornello

Back to top Go down

**SOLD** Sig P210-6 Empty Re: **SOLD** Sig P210-6

Post by ric1911a1 on Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:55 pm

PM sent.

Ric
ric1911a1
ric1911a1

Back to top Go down

**SOLD** Sig P210-6 Empty Sig P210-6

Post by Pac918 on Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:20 pm

Hi Ric:
Peter Caro here. Is the Sig still available? My email is pcaro1@comcast.net, cell is 617-642-2116 if you’d like to send pics. Thx!
Peter

Pac918

Back to top Go down

Post by r.tornello on Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:58 pm

Peter, I sent you a PM link to GB with the item number. All my photos are on there. With all my techno wizardry, I deleted the file holding the photos on this computer.

BTW your area code is MA. Is this an allowed weapon? I'm not sure what your laws are. here in VA I can own an M1A1 (probably not but you get the idea. But a T55 probably yes). It might be considered an antique. It's an early 1980's by the SN. I'm not sure what the age designation is.
r.tornello
r.tornello

Back to top Go down

Post by Pac918 on Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:05 pm

Thanks, Ric. I’ll take a look. It has to be 50 years for C&R but I know an FFL who will often make target guns like this work.
Best,
Peter

Pac918

Back to top Go down

Post by r.tornello on Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:08 pm

If it works,great. This is a competition version along with the -5 designated by SIG so there is no mickey-mouse about it.

RT
r.tornello
r.tornello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum