Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Red Dot sight

Go down

WTB Red Dot sight Empty WTB Red Dot sight

Post by jshank on 6/6/2020, 2:05 pm

WTB Red dot
I am interested in mounting a red dot type of sight on my High Standard Victor.  I have ordered a  BME weaver rail which mounts onto the Victor.

The question I have is what type of red dot sight is most prefored for bullseye shooting, the tube-shaped sight that resembles a short riflescope or the other being the small – sometimes tiny – sights with an exposed beam ie Holoson 507C.

Thanks

jshank

Back to top Go down

WTB Red Dot sight Empty Re: WTB Red Dot sight

Post by CR10X on 6/6/2020, 4:57 pm

Go to Equipment topic. Find sticky that says "Show Me Your Bullseye Pistol". Look at the guns and see what scopes are attached. The Forum is a wealth of information, you just have to look for it, its probably been asked and answered before. Have fun!
CR

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley on 6/6/2020, 9:58 pm

WTB Red Dot sight 5e950f10
WTB Red Dot sight 98ac5710

These are two of my pistols. One has a reflex sight and the other has a tube style sight. The reflex sights and the tube sights all project a dot onto a screen and all have their quirks. It is said that the dot is easier to recover with a tube sight. In my experience that is a maybe and depends on your training regimen.

The tube sight is a Sig Sauer Romeo 5 and the reflex is a Burris Fast Fire. Both are good sights.
Wobbley
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV on 6/6/2020, 11:54 pm

The longer tubes are easier to find the dot on recovery. of course on a Victor you should never lose the dot. I keep an Ultradot 4 dot on my Victor. I don't have any extra 4 dots for sale but if you need something else I might have something laying around.

4 dot
WTB Red Dot sight 20180732

extra
WTB Red Dot sight Extra_13
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: