Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB supermatic barrel

Go down

WTB supermatic barrel Empty WTB supermatic barrel

Post by Merick on 6/8/2020, 7:52 pm

My supermatic got made on a friday or something, the barrel mounting post is clocked leaving only 3-4 clicks of right windage remaining, and it drives me nuts.

If someone has a spare that is lying around (that was made plumb/level) let me know. $100-ish?

also while I'm at the wishing well; maybe a sub $300 ransom rest, that might help me build trust in my equipment and loads.

Merick

Back to top Go down

WTB supermatic barrel Empty Hamden 7" barrel available

Post by Gustavo1957 on 6/9/2020, 7:17 am

I have an original  Hamden 7" barrel off a Supermatic Citation 107 I'm not using. I had to get an LSP with Red Dot mount.

As you can see by photos it has a line around muzzle end from the compensator that it came with. It came off easily but inside still has Lead buildup inside. Some has come out with bore cleaner, but needs further work.

I want to sell them together. $110 for barrel and $150 for compensator, plus shipping.
Attachments
WTB supermatic barrel Attachment
IMG_3359.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(34 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
IMG_3361.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(30 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
IMG_3362.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(47 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
IMG_3363.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(48 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_3364.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(44 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Gustavo1957

Back to top Go down

WTB supermatic barrel Empty Re: WTB supermatic barrel

Post by Gustavo1957 on 6/17/2020, 9:50 pm

WTB supermatic barrel I_icon_minipost Merick 6/17/2020, 1:12 pm
I pulled the post on my old barrel to see how hard it would be to do.  

It was easy, so I swapped the mounting studs and found the fluted barrel mounted up okay and groups at least as good as I do.

Feels like longer barrel wobbles slower, and the longer sight radius is also nice.

Check is in the mail.

Many thanks
-Matt

Gustavo1957

Back to top Go down

WTB supermatic barrel Empty Re: WTB supermatic barrel

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum