Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB: Gil Hebard Staple Gun - Found one!

Go down

WTB: Gil Hebard Staple Gun - Found one! Empty WTB: Gil Hebard Staple Gun - Found one!

Post by stswing on Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:59 pm

Thanks Blsi2600

It's the best light duty stapler I've used. Cant find one. Maybe somebody knows where I can get one?

I found it online but minimum purchase quantity is 3000

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Power-Fast-Light-Duty-Staple-gun_106059995.html

Last edited by stswing on Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total
stswing
stswing

Back to top Go down

WTB: Gil Hebard Staple Gun - Found one! Empty Re: WTB: Gil Hebard Staple Gun - Found one!

Post by Aprilian on Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:23 pm

My dad had a green Swinline like that which had the cool feature of a staple remover built in at the tail end.
Aprilian
Aprilian

Back to top Go down

WTB: Gil Hebard Staple Gun - Found one! Empty Re: WTB: Gil Hebard Staple Gun - Found one!

Post by toddcfii on Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:35 pm

I was told I could keep my stapler. I like Swingline not the new Boston.

toddcfii

Back to top Go down

Post by Fotomaniac on Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:28 pm

JT21...just as good

Fotomaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by twl on Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:20 pm

Holy grail of staplers!  If you look closely, you can see the staple remover on the back … 

WTB: Gil Hebard Staple Gun - Found one! Grail11
twl
twl

Back to top Go down

Post by Blsi2600 on Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:56 am

Scott,

I have four and staples.  PM me for details.

Blsi2600

Back to top Go down

Post by CrankyThunder on Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:06 am

HI there:

for a light weight stapler that I keep in my box where space is a premium, this is the one I carry:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Stanley-Light-Duty-Staple-Gun-TR35/203760060

Now, since I have a team, and we go through a lot of staples, I hae a collection of five or six staplers.  Surprisingly, when I was at a Brian Zins Clinic and ran out of staples for my superlight gunbox stapler, I had to go the nearest hardware and get more staples for the next day.  Well, they did not have the staples I needed so I had to get another stapler.  The only one they had was this one:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-Carbon-Fiber-Tacker-DWHT80276/302712299

Well, let me tell  you, this dewalt carbon fiber stapler is the best.  Light as a feather it does not pull your shorts down when it is hooked on your pocket, the effort level to operate is is significantly less then my other staplers, and it has a large observation window to show you when you have to reload.  It is the stapler of choice when I have the team out practicing.  They actually fight over who gets to use this stapler.  

The only thing that I would improve on it is the staple capacity should be increased by a inch or so such that when you are down to a half dozen staples you can slide in a whole new stick of staples and not have to run it completely empty to dry fire to put a complete stick in.  

Buy with confidence, Two cranky thumbs up. 

Regards, 
Cranky
CrankyThunder
CrankyThunder

http://www.ccrcpistolteam.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CR10X on Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:20 am

stswing:

If you have one of those and it quits working, sometimes there is a simple fix.  Usually the metal piece where the staples come out expands some over time.  Simply put it in a vise and CAREFULLY squeeze that formed part back together.  You can see where the metal needs to conform to the plastic part when you look at it upside down.  That has worked a couple of times for me.

And staples bigger than JT21 and 1/4 inch are really not needed.....

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Post by hg401 on Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:15 am

toddcfii wrote:I was told I could keep my stapler. I like Swingline not the new Boston.

I still have my light duty, 1980s Swingline 101, but getting a bit more difficult to find staples to fit.  So if you have one, might want to stock up on staples.

hg401

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Walloch on Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:14 am

Do you guys remove the staples to dry-fire your staple gun, or, do you leave them in?  Asking for a fruend.

Greg Walloch

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman on Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:56 am

Geez!
T-50 staples!???

Get JT-21 staples!
Save a finger!
It’s only paper! Not siding!
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprilian on Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:54 pm

I have the one Cranky has, I like the built-in hook.  there is enough real estate that I put masking tape on the black section so I don't have to take anything more down to change a target.
Aprilian
Aprilian

Back to top Go down

Post by CR10X on Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:53 am

Masking tape?  What's that for?   Laughing

Be positive!  If you need some, beg from the shooter beside you. Embarassed

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce martindale on Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:35 am

If you like your stapler, you can keep your stapler.

Here's a tip someone gave me a long time ago: Mark the last half inch of the staples with black magic marker. When the color shows up, time to reload. Never get caught short.

bruce martindale

Back to top Go down

Post by vortex54 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:40 am

Has anyone tried to lighten the pull on their stapler???  Mine keeps pulling down and to the left!!

vortex54

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce martindale on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:45 am

Roll, or crisp?

bruce martindale

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman on Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:37 am

CR10X wrote:Masking tape?  What's that for?   Laughing

Be positive!  If you need some, beg from the shooter beside you. Embarassed

Yep, don’t shoot on a Masters line!
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley on Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:45 am

You can always tear off the corner of the previous target and staple over your errant shot. I shot next to Adam Sokolowski and saw him cover one of his rare errant shots, same match I saw him shoot a 100/10x, might have even been RF. It occasionally happens to even the best.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum