Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Equipment needed to bump Speer 32 caliber plinkers to H&N clones

Go down

WTB Equipment needed to bump Speer 32 caliber plinkers to H&N clones Empty WTB Equipment needed to bump Speer 32 caliber plinkers to H&N clones

Post by xxper on 6/17/2020, 1:03 pm

I am looking for the equipment needed to bump Speer 32 caliber plinkers to H&N clones. If someone has the needed press and die they are no longer using I would be interested in purchasing .

Thank you,
Jim

xxper

Back to top Go down

WTB Equipment needed to bump Speer 32 caliber plinkers to H&N clones Empty Re: WTB Equipment needed to bump Speer 32 caliber plinkers to H&N clones

Post by bdrake on 6/18/2020, 2:21 pm

Herters and CH used to make Swage-o-matic dies in various calibers for this and could be used in most steel single stage presses.  I own several Herters versions in .357, .452 and .311 that I use to make bullets with either a SWC and RN profile.  You can usually find them on Ebay on a regular basis.

I would love to find a .311 spire point nose die if anyone else might have one.
Attachments
WTB Equipment needed to bump Speer 32 caliber plinkers to H&N clones Attachment
swagomatic ad.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(136 Kb) Downloaded 4 times

Last edited by bdrake on 6/18/2020, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added photo)

bdrake

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum