Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

les bear premier ii

2 posters

Go down

les bear premier ii Empty les bear premier ii

Post by minelabbob Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:03 am

hi guys
             need a little info on getting a short flat face trigger for my les bear. what are my best options as far as the trigger goes. 
             been kicking the idea around,but there are so many out there. i can fit so that's not a problem. has anyone put a
             short/long flat face in that gun ,and what did you thing of it after a couple hundred rounds. my trigger in the gun works
             fine but, wanted to try one out to see what one i like the best.

thanks BOB les bear premier ii 1883569342

minelabbob

Back to top Go down

les bear premier ii Empty Re: les bear premier ii

Post by Aprilian Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:21 am

the trigger track upper and lowers were not parallel in my LB so trigger fitting was a bit more involved (calculating where to get the loose fit as the track widened as it moved forward).  The fastest trigger to fit if you only want to see what you think of shorter is one of the nylon STI ones (but they are not flat-faced).
Aprilian
Aprilian

Back to top Go down

Post by minelabbob Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:08 pm

thanks! Aprilian more interested in the flat face.  i will check my track before i go any further.
having them offset like you said will end this idea. not looking for a project that bad! 

bob

minelabbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down