Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Nelson Conversion

Go down

WTB  Nelson Conversion Empty WTB Nelson Conversion

Post by JKR on 6/30/2020, 4:18 pm

Thought I’d check here before ordering. Looking for a low mileage unit. Might possibly consider a Marvel if the price is right.
JKR

JKR

Back to top Go down

WTB  Nelson Conversion Empty Re: WTB Nelson Conversion

Post by lablover on 6/30/2020, 6:08 pm

Pm sent
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by Mtnbkrjeff on 6/30/2020, 8:10 pm

I have One NIB

PM sent

Mtnbkrjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by kjanracing on 6/30/2020, 10:43 pm

I have a 6” Marvel with both open sight rib and optic rib that interchange on the barrel. Non lock back. Let me know if you’re interested. Pm me a email or number and I’ll send pics.
Kurt
kjanracing
kjanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers on 6/30/2020, 10:59 pm

I also have a Nelson Conversion, new in box.  It's threaded in the front, and is the version made for optics.

I bought one a year or so ago, and it never worked properly.  I sent it back, and they were too busy to prove that there was a problem in the chamber - and we ran out of time, so they sent me a new one.  It's been sitting in the box  since then. 

I like what it does, and a year or so I was very enthusiastic about it, but since then I've  bought a new High Standard X-Series, and a rebuilt Victor from Roddy Toyota, making me  less excited about the Nelson.  It takes so long to buy one and wait for it to be built that part of me feels I ought to keep it......   Undecided.  I also have four magazines from Nelson, and a few other bits and pieces I've bought.  

(I think the name of Larry's son is Kevin?  Anyway, after long discussions, he decided what was wrong with my original kit was almost certainly something about the chamber.  But as I said, he and his dad were so busy building up kits for others, they didn't have time to check mine out before I left on my trip to India, and not wanting this problem when I returned, I told them to send me a new kit.  I have no idea if they ever got around to sorting out my old one, not that it matters any more.....)
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum