Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS: like new Marvel Conversion REDUCED PRICE

Go down

WTS: like new Marvel Conversion REDUCED PRICE Empty WTS: like new Marvel Conversion REDUCED PRICE

Post by lablover on 7/3/2020, 1:35 pm

Like new Marvel unit 1 conversion.  Like new!  Bought last year at Perry.  Upgraded .589 barrel with button.  Also included are spare springs as well as 4 gsg metal magazines.  Shoots CCI SV and pretty much everything else I’ve tried thru it.  Maybe 1k rounds put thru it total.  Dot and rings not included.  Aluminum non lock back with heavy dot rail. Gives you the same weight and feel of wad gun.  Will also include take down tool and dry fire inserts for slide. Also small case.  She’s a shooter but I never use it as I’m hooked on my pardini.

First I’ll take it wins followed by PM.  

Looking to get 550.00 obo and I’ll ship with insurance

WTS: like new Marvel Conversion REDUCED PRICE C0808810

Last edited by lablover on 7/7/2020, 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

WTS: like new Marvel Conversion REDUCED PRICE Empty Re: WTS: like new Marvel Conversion REDUCED PRICE

Post by lablover on 7/3/2020, 1:59 pm

Would consider trades for a RO ball gun..or any ball gun
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

WTS: like new Marvel Conversion REDUCED PRICE Empty Re: WTS: like new Marvel Conversion REDUCED PRICE

Post by xcutter45 on 7/3/2020, 9:33 pm

lablover, would you please try to PM me...have a question and can't get through with my phone...hoping I can respond if you initiate one...thanks, Jerry

xcutter45

Back to top Go down

Post by lablover on 7/3/2020, 9:46 pm

xcutter45 wrote:lablover, would you please try to PM me...have a question and can't get through with my phone...hoping I can respond if you initiate one...thanks,  Jerry
Sent
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by lablover on 7/4/2020, 8:05 pm

Still available
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by lablover on 7/7/2020, 6:28 am

Priced reduced
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by bpettet on 7/7/2020, 9:54 am

I will take it.

bpettet

http://www.stratos2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lablover on 7/7/2020, 10:07 am

SPF
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghillieman on 7/11/2020, 12:59 am

I will take it if the deal falls through.
Great purchase!
Ghillieman
Ghillieman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum