Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS: "KEEFER" PPC REVLOVER(S.P.F.), MARVEL KIT (S.P.F.)

Go down

WTS: "KEEFER" PPC REVLOVER(S.P.F.), MARVEL KIT (S.P.F.) Empty WTS: "KEEFER" PPC REVLOVER(S.P.F.), MARVEL KIT (S.P.F.)

Post by JIMPGOV on 7/30/2020, 8:03 am

1ST.  A PPC REVOLVER BUILT BY JERRY KEEFER. THIS WAS BUILT ON A S&W MDL64. SHILEN BARREL 1/14 TWIST. ARISTOCRAT 3 POSITION REAR ADJUST SIGHT RIB. IN THE PIC'S YOU'LL SEE THE ORIGINAL TEST TARGET SHOT BY JERRY AT 50 YARDS (WHITE PAPER). THE SECOND TARGET WAS SHOT BY ME AT 50YDS FROM THE RR. THESE ARE 24SHOT GROUPS. IN PPC OUR 50YD TARGETS ALL HAVE 24SHOTS. SO THATS WHAT PPC SHOOTERS SHOOT FOR TEST GROUPS. FOR SALE BY A TEAM MATE OF MINE WHO IS EVEN LESS COMPUTER SAVOY THAN MYSELF. I'LL HOOK YOU UP WITH HIM AND VOUCH FOR HIM.

KEEFER PPC REVOLVER $1300 + SHI

2ND. EXCELLENT CONDITION MARVEL CONVERSION NON LOCK BACK. IN ORIGINAL POUCH, SCOPE RAIL,1 GSG MAGAZINE, MARVEL MUZZLE BREAK. TEST TARGET IS .795 WITH CCI SV. I DID RR THIS AT 50YDS WITH CENTER-X AND IT HOVERS AROUND .5" WITH IT. RETAIL $570+SHI

$400 SHIPPED (SLOWEST CHEAPEST USPS UNINSURED, FASTER AND INSURED ON YOUR DIME)
TRADE ON MARVEL?? MAYBE. NEW .45 BRASS OR 185GR ZERO JHP (R187 ONLY, I ALREADY BOUGHT 6K OF THE R185 BY MISTAKE). JP
Attachments
WTS: "KEEFER" PPC REVLOVER(S.P.F.), MARVEL KIT (S.P.F.) Attachment
KEEFER.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(61 Kb) Downloaded 73 times
KEEFER RS.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(42 Kb) Downloaded 34 times
KEEFER BBL.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(47 Kb) Downloaded 22 times
MARVEL POUCH.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(70 Kb) Downloaded 28 times
MARVEL LEFT.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(46 Kb) Downloaded 25 times

Last edited by JIMPGOV on 8/1/2020, 2:08 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : KEEFER SPF)

JIMPGOV

Steve B likes this post

Back to top Go down

WTS: "KEEFER" PPC REVLOVER(S.P.F.), MARVEL KIT (S.P.F.) Empty Re: WTS: "KEEFER" PPC REVLOVER(S.P.F.), MARVEL KIT (S.P.F.)

Post by SmokinNJokin on 7/30/2020, 11:46 am

PM sent

SmokinNJokin

Back to top Go down

WTS: "KEEFER" PPC REVLOVER(S.P.F.), MARVEL KIT (S.P.F.) Empty Re: WTS: "KEEFER" PPC REVLOVER(S.P.F.), MARVEL KIT (S.P.F.)

Post by JIMPGOV on 7/30/2020, 12:34 pm

KEEFER IS S.P.F. TO SMOKINNJOKIN

MARVEL STILL AVAILABLE

JIMPGOV

Back to top Go down

Post by rich.tullo Yesterday at 8:05 pm

The Keefer is worth 4x that the guy got a deal of a lifetime.
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum