Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myrtle Beach, SC area

3 posters

Go down

Myrtle Beach, SC area Empty Myrtle Beach, SC area

Post by Allgoodhits Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:57 pm

I am considering a relocation to Myrtle Beach area. Is there any BE/Precision pistol action in the vicinity? Prefer 50 yd opportunity.

Thanks in advance,

MJ
Allgoodhits
Allgoodhits

Back to top Go down

Myrtle Beach, SC area Empty Re: Myrtle Beach, SC area

Post by CR10X Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:17 pm

Mid Carolina Gun Club is probably the closest Bullseye to Myrtle.  Very nice range, even have fans, pavilion, etc.  Only problem for me is they shoot on the date for my matches every month.  

Columbia used to have bullseye matches.  They used to shoot 3rd Saturday I think.  I'll try to find out if they are still shooting. 

Buccaneer Gun Club in Leland NC had Action Pistol at one time.  Not too far North of Myrtle.  Worth checking out to see if they still shoot.  (Mentioned due to your Action Pistol note. Only Action Pistol in NC as far as I know, they even used to have a mover.)

They have some indoor / short range down near the Citadel  / Palmetto (?) -  mostly .22 ISSF, Air Pistol, Standard, etc. I've got the contact  somewhere.

Next closest bullseye is probably my match in Raleigh, drive over to Charlotte, or down in GA.  

Once you skip over North Carolina and stay east of 95 it's a desert for Bullseye.

If you move to central NC you can shoot once a week at Asheville, Charlotte, Durham and Raleigh every month from March through October.   Smile

CR

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmitch996 Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:10 pm

Columbia does have matches but the virus has interrupted things a bit.

Bmitch996

Back to top Go down

Post by Allgoodhits Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:16 pm

Thank you both.
Allgoodhits
Allgoodhits

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down