Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS Pardini SP .22 Pistol sold without some extras(will offer them later)

Go down

FS Pardini SP .22 Pistol sold without some extras(will offer them later) Empty FS Pardini SP .22 Pistol sold without some extras(will offer them later)

Post by tinky on 8/13/2020, 2:50 pm

Selling my Pardini .22.Comes with  box ,pamphlet,total of three magazines,three grips plus the original,ultra dot and one buffer.Bought it in May of 2017(used) and started having some medical issues,missed the league shooting since and find it's time to move along.Previously sold a pair of Benelli';s (.22 and .32 )and another Pardini .22 and .32.Previous buyers seemed pleased.
The buffer in the other Pardini .22 was replaced so I bought an extra just in case.Didn't shoot this one enough to wear out a buffer.The original grip shows a scratch on top,right from the Warne rear ring.The three extra grips are composit and I altered one of them,the other two haven't been touched.Original is med or large and the composits are larger.No issues with the function and have only used CCI sv for last 20 years in my pistols. Red dot and grips will be packed seperately so the pistol fits in it's fitted box from Pardini. Must go from FFL to FFL and mine won't ship to California.USPS money order .It's hard giving up bullseye.,started in 1962.Price is $2000.00 plus shipping.  Any questions email

nax555@verizon.net. I'm in Penna.
Attachments
FS Pardini SP .22 Pistol sold without some extras(will offer them later) Attachment
P1030645 (640x480).jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(113 Kb) Downloaded 33 times
FS Pardini SP .22 Pistol sold without some extras(will offer them later) Attachment
P1030646 (640x480).jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(112 Kb) Downloaded 30 times
P1030647 (640x480).jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(77 Kb) Downloaded 17 times

Last edited by tinky on 8/15/2020, 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sold)

tinky

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum