Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB (or trade) - Nill grip for S&W K-frame

Go down

WTB (or trade) - Nill grip for S&W K-frame Empty WTB (or trade) - Nill grip for S&W K-frame

Post by mikemyers on Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:22 pm

I would like to buy another Nill grip, similar to what's in the photo below, for a K-frame S&W revolver, specifically Model 14-4.

Or, in trade, I have two pair of SIG grips for 1911, shown in second photo.

WTB (or trade) - Nill grip for S&W K-frame Img_3017

WTB (or trade) - Nill grip for S&W K-frame Img_3016
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

WTB (or trade) - Nill grip for S&W K-frame Empty Re: WTB (or trade) - Nill grip for S&W K-frame

Post by LenV on Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:16 pm

I don't have any Nills left to trade Mike. There is one for sale on Ebay right this second like the one you want. Not cheap but also no waiting. I do have some K frame grips left in my trading stock. Don't forget to look at Altamonts. There are a lot like Nills but half the money. And pretty. Bottom row in middle. Free bump

WTB (or trade) - Nill grip for S&W K-frame 20200811
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

WTB (or trade) - Nill grip for S&W K-frame Empty Re: WTB (or trade) - Nill grip for S&W K-frame

Post by mikemyers on Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:32 pm

My Nill grips are currently on my Model 17, which I hope to shoot tomorrow.  Dry-firing seems better with them than with the standard S&W grips.  Is the above photo your "trading stock"?  Is "bottom row, middle" similar in feel to the Nill ?

You helped me get my two pair of SIG grips, and I thought they were great, but I shoot better with a set of "sharkskin" grips.  The SIG grips were beautiful though......
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum