Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale Forster Appelt power case trimmer

Go down

For Sale Forster Appelt power case trimmer Empty For Sale Forster Appelt power case trimmer

Post by tinky on Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:14 pm

This was bought used and I've never used it.Looks almost new. 45 acp fits the collet.Price is $35.00 and shipping. Please no pm's

email me   nax555@verizon.net

For those of you without electric  a new trimmer has been added ,make me an offer.
Attachments
For Sale Forster Appelt power case trimmer Attachment
P1030690 (640x480).jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(103 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
P1030698 (640x480).jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(79 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
P1030699 (640x480).jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(79 Kb) Downloaded 5 times

Last edited by tinky on Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:52 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added another item)

tinky

Back to top Go down

For Sale Forster Appelt power case trimmer Empty Re: For Sale Forster Appelt power case trimmer

Post by john bickar on Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:17 pm

Ah, neat. I was wondering how it worked; looks like you mount it on a drill press.

This looks to be the contemporary version: https://www.forsterproducts.com/product/power-case-trimmer/
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

For Sale Forster Appelt power case trimmer Empty Re: For Sale Forster Appelt power case trimmer

Post by tinky on Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:30 pm

The instructions talk about a drill press but I never decided to try the trimmer.Don't shoot enough .45 to warrant .Don't shoot much of anything now.Cept bull.

tinky

Back to top Go down

Post by sturitter on Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:43 pm

Does the Forster trimmer have the cutter and the alignment rod with it?
thanks
Stu

sturitter

http://www.sturitter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tinky on Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:06 pm

The .45 plug is there but no cutting tool.Sorry but that's how I bought it years ago.I read somewhere that Forster sold them in pairs for various calibers.

Bill Phillips

tinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum