Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB: GSP Parts- grips, sights, trigger groups, small parts

Go down

WTB: GSP Parts- grips, sights, trigger groups, small parts Empty WTB: GSP Parts- grips, sights, trigger groups, small parts

Post by Dtdk on 9/2/2020, 8:12 pm

Hi I just got my new to me GSP. There are a few things I could use.
If you happen to have any spares you don't need anymore please let me know.

I am looking for a set of stock grips or XL/XXL Rink, Nill or Morini grips. The grip that came on mine is a bit small.

Other things I could use.
Rear sight
Front sight
32 magazines
Single stage trigger
Dry fire trigger
22 or 32 extractors

Any small parts

Earl has most of this, but I thought I'd try here first.

Dtdk

Back to top Go down

WTB: GSP Parts- grips, sights, trigger groups, small parts Empty GSP Parts

Post by FWB on 9/4/2020, 8:50 am

Hello:

I have several new front sights for a Walther GSP. Which WIDTH do you want? I also have some new grips. I might have a complete rear sight. I am traveling until the end of the week. I can respond to you again on Tuesday.

-Ross-

FWB

Back to top Go down

WTB: GSP Parts- grips, sights, trigger groups, small parts Empty Re: WTB: GSP Parts- grips, sights, trigger groups, small parts

Post by Dtdk on 9/4/2020, 12:31 pm

Ross, thank you. I sent you a PM with my contact info. I look forward to hearing from you.

Dtdk

Back to top Go down

WTB: GSP Parts- grips, sights, trigger groups, small parts Empty Re: WTB: GSP Parts- grips, sights, trigger groups, small parts

Post by BerryhillAC on 9/4/2020, 12:43 pm

I can help you with that very large GSP grip you're looking for.  I make custom 3d printed target pistol grips using a wood composite material that feels like wood in your hand.  Search this site and TargetTalk for lots of reviews of my work and check out my website ([url=PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com]PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com[/url]) for pictures and more information.

Thanks for looking,
Andrew

Precision Target Pistol Grips

BerryhillAC

Back to top Go down

WTB: GSP Parts- grips, sights, trigger groups, small parts Empty GSP parts

Post by SBWP on 9/6/2020, 5:46 pm

PM sent.

SBWP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum