Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB - Cloth case for Nelson Conversion

Go down

WTB - Cloth case for Nelson Conversion Empty WTB - Cloth case for Nelson Conversion

Post by mikemyers on 9/9/2020, 11:50 am

Anyone have one of these that they're not using?

WTB - Cloth case for Nelson Conversion Img_3127
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

WTB - Cloth case for Nelson Conversion Empty Re: WTB - Cloth case for Nelson Conversion

Post by STEVE SAMELAK on 9/9/2020, 1:37 pm

It won't say Nelson on it but Midway USA has a softo bag almost identical for $17.00.
STEVE SAMELAK
STEVE SAMELAK

Back to top Go down

WTB - Cloth case for Nelson Conversion Empty Re: WTB - Cloth case for Nelson Conversion

Post by james r chapman on 9/9/2020, 2:28 pm

Mine never came that way.
But,
My Advantage Arms did!
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by twl on 9/9/2020, 2:47 pm

I was lucky enough to get one from Larry at Perry few years ago when he first offered them.   I believe he stopped because too expensive to make because top components (YKK Zippers, materials, etc.) and also hand made.  If you can find one, buy it!
twl
twl

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers on 9/9/2020, 4:24 pm

STEVE SAMELAK wrote:It won't say Nelson on it but Midway USA has a softo bag almost identical for $17.00.
Steve, can you send me a link?  Or the proper name for a search?  Sure, name makes no difference to me.  Thanks!!!!!
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley on 9/9/2020, 4:36 pm

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/939160870
Wobbley
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers on 9/9/2020, 7:35 pm

Thanks, guys.  I'd still like to buy another one from Nelson, but this will do just fine - sure can't complain about the price.

For ages, I've been using hard cases from Springfield Armory, with foam on top and bottom.  I even bought an extra one from eBay.  Today I used the Nelson bag for the first time, and it was so practical - held the gun and all the extras.  I didn't expect to like it so much.

I called Larry, but they're unlikely to get more anytime soon.  They've made changes to the bags they sell each time they place an order, to make them better.  If they do get more, it's a LOT of $$$ for the minimum order.

Anyway, the bag should arrive in about four weeks I guess.  No hurry - I didn't know until this morning that I even wanted to buy one.  I hope I like this one - I bought two.  If I don't use it, it will make a nice present for someone.
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Axehandle on 9/10/2020, 5:49 am

I have a couple of the Nelson bags, a couple Tactical Solutions bags, some 5.11 bags, and some Midway bags.  They all work good but I like the Midway bags best.

Axehandle

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers on 9/17/2020, 4:47 pm

Well, I got the two cases from Midway - sure can't beat the cost, but I'd still like to buy another one from Nelson - it has more pockets, meaning more places to keep things.

If anyone has one that they're no longer going to use, please let me know how much you would want for it?

No rush - the Midway ones work bit I would still like one more from Nelson.
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum