Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sold: Aim-Tech no-drill Scope Mount for S&W L Frame Revolvers

Go down

Sold: Aim-Tech no-drill Scope Mount for S&W L Frame Revolvers Empty Sold: Aim-Tech no-drill Scope Mount for S&W L Frame Revolvers

Post by Oleg G on 9/30/2020, 12:13 pm

I am selling a no-drill scope mount for the L frame S&W revolvers made by Aim-Tech. The mount uses the yoke screw and the two side plate screws. A fitted yoke screw is included with the mount (silver one).
The mount is used but in a very good condition - a few marks on top of the mount where an Ultradot 1" dot was mounted.
The mount is priced at $65 new.

PRICE: $40 shipped.

The mount is sold.

Sold: Aim-Tech no-drill Scope Mount for S&W L Frame Revolvers Aim-te11
Sold: Aim-Tech no-drill Scope Mount for S&W L Frame Revolvers Aim-te12
Sold: Aim-Tech no-drill Scope Mount for S&W L Frame Revolvers Aim-te10

Last edited by Oleg G on 10/16/2020, 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

Sold: Aim-Tech no-drill Scope Mount for S&W L Frame Revolvers Empty Re: Sold: Aim-Tech no-drill Scope Mount for S&W L Frame Revolvers

Post by LenV on 9/30/2020, 5:59 pm

Do you have to remove the rear sight to use?
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Sold: Aim-Tech no-drill Scope Mount for S&W L Frame Revolvers Empty Re: Sold: Aim-Tech no-drill Scope Mount for S&W L Frame Revolvers

Post by Oleg G on 9/30/2020, 7:20 pm

No, you don't. The mount is installed right over the existing rear sight.

Here is the only picture I have of my S&W 586 with this mount installed.

Sold: Aim-Tech no-drill Scope Mount for S&W L Frame Revolvers Sw_58610
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubba Blaster on 9/30/2020, 8:49 pm

I'll Take It  PM sent

Bubba Blaster

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV on 9/30/2020, 9:05 pm

I snoozed I loozed.
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV on 10/1/2020, 12:26 pm

I found several on flea bay (none as nice) but they are marked K or L. Have you tried yours on a K frame?
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleg G on 10/1/2020, 1:35 pm

Len, I only had my mounted on the 586. I was aways under the impression that ALL revolver products were made for K and L frames interchangeably. If this is not the case, I can only vouch for the L frame.
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleg G on 10/1/2020, 1:38 pm

I just alerted the person who bought my mount that it will only fit on the L-Frame...
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleg G on 10/1/2020, 2:39 pm

Len,

I am very glad that you have told me that the mount is frame-specific. I made a bad assumption. I have refunded the person who bought the mount.

If you wanted to use it for an L-frame revolver, the mount is back for sale.
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV on 10/1/2020, 3:28 pm

I was looking for a no drill mount for my model 17. So it won't work for me. Thanks.
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleg G on 10/16/2020, 11:40 am

Bump
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

Post by gasixgunner on 10/16/2020, 3:22 pm

I sent you a PM, I’ll take the mount

gasixgunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum