Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Xesse plastic grips or Nill wood grips (for Trailside)

Go down

WTB Xesse plastic grips or Nill wood grips (for Trailside) Empty WTB Xesse plastic grips or Nill wood grips (for Trailside)

Post by Steady on Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:14 am

Want to buy a set of Xesse plastic (ambidextrous) or Nill wood (also ambidextrous) grips for my comp model.  I have the blue/black marble right-hand adjustable grips and prefer a set of ambidextrous 'regular' plinking grips, please.

Thank you,

Rich

Steady

Back to top Go down

WTB Xesse plastic grips or Nill wood grips (for Trailside) Empty Re: WTB Xesse plastic grips or Nill wood grips (for Trailside)

Post by james r chapman on Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:54 am

https://www.larrysguns.com/search.aspx?keyword=xesse&page=2Red feather
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

WTB Xesse plastic grips or Nill wood grips (for Trailside) Empty Re: WTB Xesse plastic grips or Nill wood grips (for Trailside)

Post by Steady on Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:26 pm

I would be thrilled to purchase from Red Feather (I was an avid Larry's customer) - I reached out to them several times and made contact, then communications faded.  I called and got someone to promise a reply, but alas, several weeks have gone by.

Can anyone help me make good contact with Red Feather Outfitters?

Steady

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Barnett on Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:15 pm

I have a 2 sets of the Xesse grips that come on the ISPC model that I would trade for your grips. PM me if interested

Allen Barnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Olde Pilot on Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:30 pm

I Have one set of X-esse IPSC standard grips which came on my pistol. Want to make me an offer?

Olde Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Olde Pilot on Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:54 pm

Steady: I'm out of town and my laptop programs will not allow me to send email or send PM. So, your offer to purchase is fine. Unfortunately, I'll be away until 9 Oct. If you can wait, I'll mail to you and you can send personal check or USPS MO after you receive and be sure all is OK. Let me know by PM or email if this is all OK and your address.

Russell Gill
rgill@cfl.rr.com
407 529-9021

Olde Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Steady on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:37 pm

Thanks, Russell - I would be more than happy to wait and send you a USPS MO.

Be well, Rich

Richard Henry
rhenry@gwu.edu
540-898-7274

Steady

Back to top Go down

Post by Olde Pilot on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:39 pm

Roger

Olde Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum