Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All sold or SPF- thanks!

Go down

All sold or SPF- thanks! Empty All sold or SPF- thanks!

Post by Bill Treanor on 10/4/2020, 11:21 pm

I've been thinning my herd of competition pistols and accessories so these red dot sights need to find a new home. Pictures are below. Here are the descriptions:

• Aimpoint H-1 red dot sight: This is the 4 MOA version and comes with the original box, instruction manual, tool, and rubber cover. This has the built-in Weaver-style mount. I bought this as a spare but never needed to use it. To the best of my recollection, it's never been mounted on a gun. I tested it and it works fine. It's in nearly perfect condition with only one very small blemish above the "Aimpoint" logo. I'd like to get SPF $500 shipped SPF for this one.

• Aimpoint  R-1 red dot sight: This is also a 4 MOA version although it doesn't say it on the box or the body of the sight. This one has a silver finish as opposed to the matte black of the H-1 above. (Note: Tango Down makes rubber covers for these if the silver finish isn't to your liking.) It's seen some use and has some minor scuffing and and a few dings along the edges. This also works well and it's been a great, dependable sight for me over the past several years. This has the built-in Weaver-style mount, also. It comes with its original box, instructions, rubber cover, and an Allen wrench for the main mounting screw. I'd like to get SPF $375 shipped for this one.

I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers, but the first "I'll take it!" posted below trumps all. US sales only. I can accept PayPal (F&F or pay the 3% fee) or a USPS money order and I can ship immediately with either of these options. I can also accept personal or cashier's checks but I'll ship only after the funds clear. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. These will ship by insured USPS Priority Mail. Thanks for looking!

All sold or SPF- thanks! IMG-6278 All sold or SPF- thanks! IMG-6279 All sold or SPF- thanks! IMG-6281 All sold or SPF- thanks! IMG-6282 All sold or SPF- thanks! IMG-6285 All sold or SPF- thanks! IMG-6287 All sold or SPF- thanks! IMG-6288 All sold or SPF- thanks! IMG-6290 All sold or SPF- thanks! IMG-6293 All sold or SPF- thanks! IMG-6294

Last edited by Bill Treanor on 10/7/2020, 10:09 am; edited 4 times in total

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

All sold or SPF- thanks! Empty Re: All sold or SPF- thanks!

Post by Jon Eulette on 10/4/2020, 11:37 pm

I will take the black h1
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Eulette on 10/4/2020, 11:42 pm

PM sent
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Treanor on 10/6/2020, 11:22 am

Bump with reduced price on the remaining sight

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Eulette on 10/6/2020, 8:35 pm

I'll take the other sight too,  the R1 thank you.
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum