Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS: Pachmayr 5-gun "Super Deluxe" box in red; $120 plus shipping.

Go down

FS: Pachmayr 5-gun "Super Deluxe" box in red; $120 plus shipping. Empty FS: Pachmayr 5-gun "Super Deluxe" box in red; $120 plus shipping.

Post by SonOfAGun Yesterday at 5:37 pm

I found this listed on Facebook Marketplace. He was selling two Pachmayr boxes, I bought one, this one is still available. He's not a member of this forum, so if you don't do facebook, send me a private message and I'll provide you his email address via private message.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/640392403572934

I have no stake in this deal, and did not know the seller prior to making my deal with him. He was quick to respond, willing to ship, and everything happened properly and above board. The box I purchased from him arrived as expected, and in good condition. If you reach out, tell him Steve sent you.
Attachments
FS: Pachmayr 5-gun "Super Deluxe" box in red; $120 plus shipping. Attachment
pachmayr_red_1_small.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(34 Kb) Downloaded 23 times
SonOfAGun
SonOfAGun

Back to top Go down

FS: Pachmayr 5-gun "Super Deluxe" box in red; $120 plus shipping. Empty Re: FS: Pachmayr 5-gun "Super Deluxe" box in red; $120 plus shipping.

Post by DmitriyF Yesterday at 7:30 pm

PM Sent

DmitriyF

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum