Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Pistol Box with or without scope

Go down

WTB Pistol Box with or without scope Empty WTB Pistol Box with or without scope

Post by toddcfii 10/18/2020, 10:14 pm

Looking to buy a pistol box for use on the bullseye range. I have been to a few matches with my soft case and extra stuff. A veteran let me borrow their box this weekend and I am a convert. So I would like to buy a 3 or 4 gun box in nice condition. Also need a scope and mount as well as magnets for the box. I do not want one of the extra large ones and I would prefer a metal one. I am located in Jacksonville, Florida. I might be able to get a deal on shipping the box. Let me know the details if you have one via PM please. Thanks.

toddcfii

Back to top Go down

WTB Pistol Box with or without scope Empty Re: WTB Pistol Box with or without scope

Post by bigcat11 10/19/2020, 11:08 pm

There is a nice one listed yesterday on here for a good Price grabber up!!

bigcat11

Back to top Go down

WTB Pistol Box with or without scope Empty Re: WTB Pistol Box with or without scope

Post by toddcfii 10/20/2020, 6:56 am

That one appears to be a 5 pistol box. Too large for my needs. Thanks!

toddcfii

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley 10/20/2020, 10:44 am

Beggars can’t be choosey.
Wobbley
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by toddcfii 10/20/2020, 12:44 pm

Well if I was begging then I would agree!

toddcfii

robert84010 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleg G 10/20/2020, 1:08 pm

If you are look for a quality box, try Greg Walloch of Precision Pistol Box.

https://www.precisionpistolbox.com

Greg builds great boxes and will work with you to get the features you want. His product list may show that he is out of stock. Call him and he will tell you what he has available and what he can build to order.

I have one of his boxes and am very happy with it.

Regards,
Oleg.
Oleg G
Oleg G

bpettet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by New2BE 10/21/2020, 6:47 am

Oleg G wrote:If you are look for a quality box, try Greg Walloch of Precision Pistol Box.

Greg builds great boxes and will work with you to get the features you want. His product list may show that he is out of stock. Call him and he will tell you what he has available and what he can build to order.

Regards,
Oleg.
Oleg is correct. Greg’s boxes are the best. The Gun Ho and Pachmayr are ok, but are not as well thought out or well built as Greg.

New2BE

bpettet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motophotog7 10/22/2020, 9:44 pm

New2BE wrote:
Oleg G wrote:If you are look for a quality box, try Greg Walloch of Precision Pistol Box.

Regards,

Oleg.
Oleg is correct. Greg’s boxes are the best. The Gun Ho and Pachmayr are ok, but are not as well thought out or well built as Greg.

Plus 1! I also have one of Greg’s boxes def in the top tier

Rod

Motophotog7

bpettet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley 10/22/2020, 9:58 pm

Todd are you still looking for a box. I have a buddy that has a Gun Ho I believe with a good starter scope, he barely used them. Not sure if he wants to ship but I can ask if you're interested.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by toddcfii 10/23/2020, 7:25 am

Yes I am. Please PM if he wants to ship.

toddcfii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum