Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras

Go down

SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras Empty SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras

Post by Oleg G 10/21/2020, 6:02 am

I would like to sell my first Bullseye pistol - Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target.

The pistol has Hogue rubber grips and original Ruger scope rail installed.

The pistol was upgraded with the following parts:

Volquartsen:
Target Hammer
Target Sear

Tandemkross:
Hammer Bushing
Victory Trigger - straight trigger
Eagle's Claw Extractor
Loaded Chamber Indicator fill-in - LCI removed to improve reliability

Two magazines included.
Three mag loaders includes.
Original case included.

Price $400 shipped from my FFL to yours.

For additional $20, to cover shipping, I will include a Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot Micro Sight and Herrett's National grips.

Payment method: USPS Money Order or check. Personal checks will have to clear prior to shipping.

See Pictures below (let me know, if additional pictures are needed):

SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras Ruger_10 

SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras Ruger_11

SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras Mags10

SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras Case10

SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras Bushne10

SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras Bushne11

SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras Bushne12

SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras Grips_10

SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras Grips_11

SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras Grips_12

Last edited by Oleg G on 10/22/2020, 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras Empty Re: SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras

Post by onlylead 10/21/2020, 7:55 am

I'll take this with the extra stuff for $420 shipped.
Let me know where to send a check to and what else you need from my ffl.
Thanks

onlylead

Back to top Go down

SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras Empty Re: SPF: Ruger 22/45 MKIII Target with Volquartsen and Tandemkross Upgrades and Extras

Post by Oleg G 10/21/2020, 8:20 am

Onlylead - please send me a PM. We will exchange email addresses for easier communication.
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleg G 10/21/2020, 8:28 am

Onlylead, I just sent you a PM with my email address and other information.

Regards,
Oleg.
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleg G 10/22/2020, 1:27 pm

Pistol is Sold and is Pending Funding.
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum