Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEAL PENDING - Falcon/Broughton/Harrell/Gorham 22LR Benchrest Rifle - West TN

Go down

DEAL PENDING -  Falcon/Broughton/Harrell/Gorham 22LR Benchrest Rifle - West TN Empty DEAL PENDING - Falcon/Broughton/Harrell/Gorham 22LR Benchrest Rifle - West TN

Post by PaperSniperr Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:55 pm

Used Falcon/Broughton/Harrell/Gorham 22LR Benchrest Rifle
Asking $1875 including a Plano AirGlide rifle case. Price does NOT include the scopes pictured. Price for the Sightron SIII-SS 10x50x60 scope is negotiable only if you buy the rifle. However, rings for the scope are including in the rifle's price. The price for Sightron scope is posted separately.

Everything is in very good shape.

Bought from Killough about 2014. Probably has 1000 rounds since then; I stopped benchrest a few years ago. I do not know the total round count; according to Killough it had "very few rounds" when I bought it. Please see the photos below for a further description of the rifle. This rifle loves Center-X.

If you'd like additional photos please let me know. Please no PMs from you other than the ones I got pre-posting on 10/27 and 10/28. Please reply here on Commercial Row. If you are interested I will reply to you here and with a PM as appropriate. Wazmancom is on that list, however he expressed interest before I posted the price; his interest is not binding on his part. (Edit - 10/30 Wazman did not buy the rifle, scope or rest so it's still available)

Shipping will be at your cost in the manner you want. I can only ship to an FFL who will accept a firearm from a non-FFL holder; me. I will provide a bill of sale. I am in west TN.

PaperSniperDEAL PENDING -  Falcon/Broughton/Harrell/Gorham 22LR Benchrest Rifle - West TN Falcon10DEAL PENDING -  Falcon/Broughton/Harrell/Gorham 22LR Benchrest Rifle - West TN Gorham10DEAL PENDING -  Falcon/Broughton/Harrell/Gorham 22LR Benchrest Rifle - West TN Falcon11

DEAL PENDING -  Falcon/Broughton/Harrell/Gorham 22LR Benchrest Rifle - West TN Gorham12

PaperSniperr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum