Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD - Arnold Rest - One piece heavy Cliff Arnold rifle rest

Go down

SOLD - Arnold Rest - One piece heavy Cliff Arnold rifle rest Empty SOLD - Arnold Rest - One piece heavy Cliff Arnold rifle rest

Post by PaperSniperr 10/28/2020, 4:59 pm

Arnold Rest - Used one piece heavy Cliff Arnold rifle rest.
Asking $625, not including shipping. I am in zip 38066.

It was custom made for my 22lr Benchrest rifle. It is a dream to use, smooth as silk and stable.
You can specify the shipping you prefer. I have the original wooden grate Cliff used for shipping. This is a heavy item.

I modified an old luggage carrier for toting the rest around the range and my garage. It can be included at the same sale price. It probably will not fit into the wooden crate so would have to be shipped separately also at your cost.

If you'd like additional photos please let me know. Please no PMs other than the ones I got pre-posting on 10/27 and 10/28.  Please reply here on Commercial Row.  I will reply to you here and with a PM as appropriate. Wazmancom and Toolmaker33 are on that list in that order, however they expressed interest before I posted the price; so their interest is not binding on their part.
SOLD - Arnold Rest - One piece heavy Cliff Arnold rifle rest Arnold11SOLD - Arnold Rest - One piece heavy Cliff Arnold rifle rest Arnold12SOLD - Arnold Rest - One piece heavy Cliff Arnold rifle rest Richar12

Last edited by PaperSniperr on 11/2/2020, 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

PaperSniperr

Back to top Go down

SOLD - Arnold Rest - One piece heavy Cliff Arnold rifle rest Empty Re: SOLD - Arnold Rest - One piece heavy Cliff Arnold rifle rest

Post by toolmaker33 11/1/2020, 8:50 am

Taking it

toolmaker33

Back to top Go down

SOLD - Arnold Rest - One piece heavy Cliff Arnold rifle rest Empty Re: SOLD - Arnold Rest - One piece heavy Cliff Arnold rifle rest

Post by PaperSniperr 11/1/2020, 1:10 pm

toolmaker33 wrote:Taking it
Yep. Please check your PM.

PaperSniper

PaperSniperr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum