Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bristol Indiana 2021 Outdoor Bullseye Matches

Go down

Bristol Indiana 2021 Outdoor Bullseye Matches Empty Bristol Indiana 2021 Outdoor Bullseye Matches

Post by tanro73 on 11/19/2020, 6:05 am

Good Morning to Everyone,

St. Joe Valley R&P Association has long been committed to holding Bullseye matches at our facility in Bristol, Indiana.  Our range has held these events since the 1950’s.  I am happy to say that 2021 will continue that tradition and hopefully make some improvements that all competitors will enjoy.  Our current plan is to have a 2700 in May, the Regional on June 25-27 and a return to our traditional “Tomahawk 2700” in either September or October.

SJVRP’s Pistol Director recently resigned, and unfortunately, to date, we have not received any competitor contact information from her.  With this in mind, I would ask that if you have any desire to shoot at Bristol or to be updated with Bullseye activities at Bristol that you click on the link at the bottom of this post and fill out the form.  SJVRP is now using a program called Wild Apricot for all of our club and match information.  This program will allow us to send out timely emails and also allow competitors to pay electronically for matches.  It also makes it easier to report scores to the CMP or NRA.

If you have any questions, concerns or advice feel free to call/text me at:  (574) 315-8979.

Thank you,

Glenn Ornat 
SJVRP President

https://sjvrpa.wildapricot.org/event-4060607

tanro73

Back to top Go down

Bristol Indiana 2021 Outdoor Bullseye Matches Empty Re: Bristol Indiana 2021 Outdoor Bullseye Matches

Post by TonyH on 11/19/2020, 6:31 am

I filled out the form and submitted it...looks like it registered me for an event on June 1, 2021? I am assuming there is no event on June 1 , 2021 and this process just gives you my contact information to be notified of future events at Bristol.
TonyH
TonyH

Back to top Go down

Bristol Indiana 2021 Outdoor Bullseye Matches Empty Re: Bristol Indiana 2021 Outdoor Bullseye Matches

Post by tanro73 on 11/19/2020, 9:24 am

Tony.  That is correct.

tanro73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum