Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullseye Turning Target with voice command. Ask Santa to get you one

Go down

Bullseye Turning Target with voice command. Ask Santa to get you one Empty Bullseye Turning Target with voice command. Ask Santa to get you one

Post by slavka001 Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:51 pm

If you shoot bullseye then you definitely need the Target Turner system.

1. Easy to install. Can be set on photo tripod or attached to any support. Set it up on any surface in minutes.
2. Controlled via remotes. Self contained. Turning box runs on replaceable 4xAA battery. Lasts for months. Can be used with external USB power bank or phone usb charger but not required.
3. Runs standard bullseye slow,timed and rapid fire courses. Plus ISSF rapid pistol.
4. Multiple systems can be connected together via provided cable to turn synchronously or multiple systems can be synced with one remote.
5.  Bullseye and ISSF voice commands.
Http://www.targetturnersystem.com

So do not delay and write to Santa to get you one Smile

The system went through number of improvements over the last year. If you purchased the system earlier please contact me to upgrade the target support and add the Wi-Fi base module for voice commands.

Five systems connected together to shoot ISSF rapid pistol

Wi-Fi base with voice commands.

Last edited by slavka001 on Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

slavka001

Jwhelan939, Gunsnjeeps and slavka001 like this post

Back to top Go down

Bullseye Turning Target with voice command. Ask Santa to get you one Empty Re: Bullseye Turning Target with voice command. Ask Santa to get you one

Post by mewing Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:40 am

Slavka,

Where can I purchase the voice command option for the target turning system? I see the target turning system for sale but no option to add the voice command. 

Thank you.

mewing

Back to top Go down

Bullseye Turning Target with voice command. Ask Santa to get you one Empty Re: Bullseye Turning Target with voice command. Ask Santa to get you one

Post by slavka001 Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:25 pm

PM sent.

slavka001

mark b likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigB5940 Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:33 pm

I just received mine today (with the voice command option) and it's running off my Android phone like a charm, I'm looking forward to having a turning target integrated into my training sessions. I'm impressed with the kit and how it works! 

One minor item: the manual did not state explicitly how to get to the actual timer application once you connected to the timer's WIFI connection but I found it under my phone's "Manage Router" option under the connection and after that it was very easy to get it running!

CraigB5940

slavka001 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by slavka001 Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:46 pm

Great! Thank you for your feedback.
The Manual has been updated. The interface is displayed in the web browser, so any device and OS will work with the system.
Once you have it set up please post the picture. Thank you.

slavka001

Back to top Go down

Post by Trowellw Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:53 am

Looks compelling. I’m interested.

Trowellw

Back to top Go down

Post by slavka001 Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:12 pm

You can find more information here http://targetturnersystem.com/

slavka001

Back to top Go down

Bullseye Turning Target with voice command. Ask Santa to get you one Empty Just finished first range test-Bravo!

Post by CraigB5940 Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:44 am

I shot two 900 courses of fire last night. It's perfect, the timing is spot on-I checked it with my  digital timer. The  speed of the target facing is fast and precise, faster than almost all ranges I shoot at during matches, the unit is very stable on my tripod. I even got a skidder into my practice session, it eliminates the guesswork when I used by voice only apps as to was that a skidder or a zero? I'm very happy because this will take my practice to a whole new level. 

The only other thing I could wish for is a set of drill options like the phone bullseye app has for training. BTW I should have told my wife and kids to buy this for me for Christmas but I couldn't wait that long!

CraigB5940

Back to top Go down

Post by slavka001 Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:23 am

Craig, there is a great newly released app for phone ( iphone, android, windows ) called Bullseye Match.
The awesome thing you can configure it to operate the target turner. How cool is that!
I will post a video on how to configure it.

slavka001

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigB5940 Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:04 pm

Slavaka001,

That's good news, I've been using the Bullseye Timer App on my Android phone for about two years. Is this the one you are referring to? It's got a controller setting, is it as simple as connection the USB cable from my phone to the WIFI unit and the phone supplies both power and commands to the WIFI unit?

Thanks again for the great product! I'm very happy to have this unit to make my practice and training more realistic!

CraigB5940

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleg G Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:18 pm

Craig,

Slava is referring to this new app:

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t15973-bullseye-match-free-app-for-android-ios-and-windows

It is different that the old Bullseye Timer. Not a replacement but a new app with similar functions. More apps is better, right? Smile

I did not know that the new app operates Slava's controller. This is really cool.

Slava,

Does using the Bullseye Match app eliminate the need to purchase your add-on voice module? Or the voice module is still required? I am thinking of buying your controller for my dry fire practice. I already have a turning target built around Fenton's controller but yours is definitely much more compact with the tripod.
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigB5940 Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:41 pm

Here's the photo of mine-very compact setup with my tripod, no legs to extend, just crank up the stem and I'm off and running. Best of all no need to staple up a cardboard backer to the clubs target frame because the existing one won't hold a staple or tack due to all of the wannabe tacti cool shooters making it swiss cheese with their 7 yard spray and pray drills! True peace of mind here!

Bullseye Turning Target with voice command. Ask Santa to get you one Tt_pho10

CraigB5940

Back to top Go down

Post by -TT- Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:41 pm

Oleg G wrote:Craig,

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t15973-bullseye-match-free-app-for-android-ios-and-windows

It is different that the old Bullseye Timer. Not a replacement but a new app with similar functions. More apps is better, right? Smile

I did not know that the new app operates Slava's controller. This is really cool.

Slava,

Does using the Bullseye Match app eliminate the need to purchase your add-on voice module? Or the voice module is still required? I am thinking of buying your controller for my dry fire practice. I already have a turning target built around Fenton's controller but yours is definitely much more compact with the tripod.

My Bullseye Match app has a "Custom" option for the target turning config, where you can plug in the commands yourself. I'm glad it works so easily with Slava's controller! I plan to add it as a regular option in the upcoming release, so you don't have to type them in.

-TT-

Back to top Go down

Post by slavka001 Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:59 pm

That is cool Craig!! Thanks for sharing.

slavka001

Back to top Go down

Post by slavka001 Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:09 pm

Oleg G wrote:Craig,

Slava,

The app does not eliminate the need for the Wi-Fi base. Not to get too much into the technical details here is how it works. The Target Turner Wi-Fi base creates Wi-Fi network and creates the website at address http://192.168.4.1/.   So when you point your browser to it you get the website with the Bullseye and ISSF menu.  But the website also exposes two control URLs :http://192.168.4.1/facetarget   and http://192.168.4.1/edgetarget.  If you would go there you can make the target rotate. So anyone can make a simple local website and control target turning with any timing and sequence. So what the Bullseye Match app does it allows to enter those two URLs (think of them like two commands to edge and face targets), and now the app can control it. The app sends commands to the Wi-Fi base and the base relays them to the box.
Here is the video on how to set it up in two minutes. It is so cool! You can use the app Short Drills and any other functionality.

slavka001

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigB5940 Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:54 pm

Slava and Oleg,

Thanks for the info, I'm going to set up the BE Match app for my turner. This is going to be Awesome!
I have to laugh-when I first started shooting BE three years ago I was pressing a digital timer in my pants pocket and trying to muddle through a crude RF or TF string-how things have changed! 

Then came the phone apps but no turner and now Voila!

This system is great!

CraigB5940

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleg G Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:22 am

I bought Slava's system a couple of days ago to use as the dry fire training aid at home.
The set up was a breeze and the system paired with the Bullseye Match app very nicely. I am now training one-shot drills to my heart's content. Smile 

Great training aid and very easy to use and store.

Best Regards,
Oleg.
Oleg G
Oleg G

Jwhelan939 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigB5940 Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:16 pm

Update: I've been using it now for one month, V2 of the Bullseye Match app came out about a week ago and life is good! This unit works great with the Bullseye Match app for drills etc. I can't think of anything else that I could ask for in this unit! It's Stellar! I'm running the BE Match app with my Bluetooth hearing protectors and it's out of this world!

CraigB5940

Back to top Go down

Post by slavka001 Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:05 pm

Great to hear the feedback from everyone. If you can post the picture of your setup I would appreciate it.
Web app is upgradable over the air , so if you find additional functionality please let me know. For example i can add drills to the interface or may be random timing to the drills.
Slava

slavka001

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigB5940 Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:47 pm

Slava,

I've got some feedback ideas, I'll give you a call it's easier for me to explain than add a lot of fluff to this post.

Craig

CraigB5940

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum