Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unable to attach photos or docs to the site

3 posters

Go down

unable to attach photos or docs to the site Empty unable to attach photos or docs to the site

Post by kohlerpartsgod 11/30/2020, 4:32 pm

All of a sudden I am unable to attach any photos or documents to the site. I was Ok just a few weeks ago. I have a MAC. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

kohlerpartsgod

Back to top Go down

unable to attach photos or docs to the site Empty Re: unable to attach photos or docs to the site

Post by xman 11/30/2020, 6:40 pm

Try attaching the photos and the attachments first before inputting your text.
xman
xman

Back to top Go down

unable to attach photos or docs to the site Empty Re: unable to attach photos or docs to the site

Post by willnewton 12/1/2020, 8:14 am

There is a 4mb limit per user for storage on the server, after that, you have to use an image hosting service or provide a link to the file, such as Dropbox or Google Drive, etc.

KPG, I checked your attachment usage and most are small, but there are some larger pdfs that are 10x the size of other files.  You might want to reformat or delete those files or look into a 3rd party online file storage provider.
willnewton
willnewton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kohlerpartsgod 12/1/2020, 4:51 pm

Thanks, Google chrome does let me attach. I will get that a try.

kohlerpartsgod

Back to top Go down

Post by willnewton 12/1/2020, 7:24 pm

Hmm, I use an iPad and have Macs.  I usually use Firefox on the mac and Safari on iPad.

What browser have you been using that is not working?
willnewton
willnewton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down