Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS-COLT GOVT MODEL 380 BRIGHT NICKLE, **PRICE REDUCTION**

2 posters

Go down

WTS-COLT GOVT MODEL 380 BRIGHT NICKLE, **PRICE REDUCTION** Empty WTS-COLT GOVT MODEL 380 BRIGHT NICKLE, **PRICE REDUCTION**

Post by kohlerpartsgod 12/4/2020, 4:40 pm

I have a safe queen that I would like to sell. I need to fund a reloading project. 

Colt, Govt model 380 in bright nickel. With 2 mags. original box and owners manual. Asking $600.00. Payment by USPS money order, Shipping included to your FFL. 

I shoot at the Phoenix Rod and Gun Club, if you live or have friends/relatives in the greater Phoenix area and want to see it in person, send me a PM. 

My first sale on this forum, I have posted here before and bought from other shooters. Ask me any question and I will reply ASAP. Thanks

***REDUCED PRICE TO $600.00*** EFFECTIVE 12/7 THANKS

WTS-COLT GOVT MODEL 380 BRIGHT NICKLE, **PRICE REDUCTION** Colt_315WTS-COLT GOVT MODEL 380 BRIGHT NICKLE, **PRICE REDUCTION** Colt_316

Last edited by kohlerpartsgod on 12/7/2020, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

kohlerpartsgod

Back to top Go down

WTS-COLT GOVT MODEL 380 BRIGHT NICKLE, **PRICE REDUCTION** Empty Re: WTS-COLT GOVT MODEL 380 BRIGHT NICKLE, **PRICE REDUCTION**

Post by af_one 12/4/2020, 5:19 pm

message sent

af_one

https://www.skgrips.com

Back to top Go down

WTS-COLT GOVT MODEL 380 BRIGHT NICKLE, **PRICE REDUCTION** Empty Re: WTS-COLT GOVT MODEL 380 BRIGHT NICKLE, **PRICE REDUCTION**

Post by kohlerpartsgod 12/4/2020, 5:48 pm

af_one, 

I replied to your message. let me know if it did not come thru. Thanks

kohlerpartsgod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum