Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB target grips for High Standard 104

Go down

WTB target grips for High Standard 104 Empty WTB target grips for High Standard 104

Post by noalibis.mary Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:51 pm

On behalf of a most promising new Junior, we are looking for right-handed target grips for High Standard 104 ("slant" grips, not those that fit 106 and above)!
Anyone have something that might work?

noalibis.mary

https://www.NJPistol.com

swkovacs62 likes this post

Back to top Go down

WTB target grips for High Standard 104 Empty Re: WTB target grips for High Standard 104

Post by BerryhillAC Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:14 pm

I can help you with those grips for your junior and their 104.  I make custom target pistol grips using 3d printing and a wood composite material that feels like wood in your hand.  Search this site and TargetTalk for lots of reviews of my work and take a look at PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com for more info.

Thanks,
Andrew

BerryhillAC

swkovacs62 likes this post

Back to top Go down

WTB target grips for High Standard 104 Empty Re: WTB target grips for High Standard 104

Post by swkovacs62 Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:43 pm

Andrew fabricated a pair of grips for my son and they're perfect. Would highly recommend his work to anyone wanting custom grips.

swkovacs62

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum