Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S&K Pistol Match at Natchez Shooters Supply

5 posters

Go down

S&K Pistol Match at Natchez Shooters Supply Empty S&K Pistol Match at Natchez Shooters Supply

Post by 301bruce Fri Dec 18 2020, 12:43

https://www.natchezss.com/sk-pistol-match-rimfire-ammunition-22-lr-922-fps-40-gr-50-ct.html

301bruce

Back to top Go down

S&K Pistol Match at Natchez Shooters Supply Empty Re: S&K Pistol Match at Natchez Shooters Supply

Post by BE Mike Sat Dec 19 2020, 08:45

Out of Stock!
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

S&K Pistol Match at Natchez Shooters Supply Empty Re: S&K Pistol Match at Natchez Shooters Supply

Post by Two Shanks Sun Dec 20 2020, 20:34

I got a brick and went back later and it was all gone. Nothing lasts very long anywhere.

Two Shanks

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemargolis Tue Dec 22 2020, 16:42

I have been buying SK Flatnose Match from targetsports as my match ammo.

They will email you when something is back in stock. Hit it fast and hard, and you'll get what you want.

I now have enough match .22 for a couple years.

PS I love the ammo but hate the SK Pistol Snot they put on their shells.

mikemargolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Barnett Tue Dec 22 2020, 17:18

I got lucky in April 2020.  A small gunshop in north Missouri was setting on 2 cases of Aguila Rifle Match.  Took a gamble since I knew Pistol Match shot well in my Hammerli X-essex and bought all of it for $500 a case.  It shoots as well or better than pistol match without any failures to fire or eject.  It is out there you just have to look and be ready to jump when you see it.

Allen Barnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down