Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATED NRA Pistol Sectionals 2020 preliminary results

Go down

UPDATED NRA Pistol Sectionals 2020 preliminary results Empty UPDATED NRA Pistol Sectionals 2020 preliminary results

Post by noalibis.mary on 12/22/2020, 7:57 pm

I just got files this afternoon!
See the following page for links to Nationally ranked standings in .pdf!!!

http://www.njpistol.net/events/NRA_sect_2020.htm

Challenge period runs thru 1/8/21 - contact your local Match Director if you find errors!

noalibis.mary

https://www.NJPistol.com

Back to top Go down

UPDATED NRA Pistol Sectionals 2020 preliminary results Empty Re: UPDATED NRA Pistol Sectionals 2020 preliminary results

Post by bruce martindale on 12/22/2020, 8:09 pm

Nice score on standard pistol there. Not too common.

Do you have dates for the 2021 match yet? I, and many others, got shut out of International this year

Last edited by bruce martindale on 12/23/2020, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

bruce martindale

Back to top Go down

UPDATED NRA Pistol Sectionals 2020 preliminary results Empty Re: UPDATED NRA Pistol Sectionals 2020 preliminary results

Post by chiz1180 on 12/22/2020, 8:19 pm

Where can an official copy be obtained? NRA's site does not have this as of writing.

chiz1180

Back to top Go down

Post by rreid on 12/27/2020, 7:36 pm

Too bad we didn't get to shoot. Our sectional was supposed to be the last weekend of March but it got canceled.
rreid
rreid

Back to top Go down

UPDATED NRA Pistol Sectionals 2020 preliminary results Empty REVISED Preliminary results

Post by noalibis.mary on 1/13/2021, 9:46 pm

As of today there are new versions of 2020 Pistol Sectional Results!

See 

http://www.njpistol.net/events/NRA_sect_2020-a.htm

NEW Challenge period ends 1/20/21

Last edited by james r chapman on 1/14/2021, 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made linkable)

noalibis.mary

Back to top Go down

Post by chiz1180 on 1/14/2021, 7:54 am

Results are not in the correct order, specifically related to X count. Can be first seen in position 6 and 7. NRA rule 15.5

chiz1180

james r chapman and TonyH like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyH on 1/14/2021, 9:39 pm

chiz1180 wrote:Results are not in the correct order, specifically related to X count. Can be first seen in position 6 and 7. NRA rule 15.5
+1. Maybe the NRA thinks that tabulating scores is not an exact science...close is good enough! And we pay good money for this....
TonyH
TonyH

Back to top Go down

Post by Danehogle Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Can some explain to me how someone can miss 160 shooters scores then come up with a new challenge period, 4 days AFTER the first period was over? 
I still haven’t see the officially posted preliminary results. Only what NJ pistol has posted.  Come on NRA we all payed $8 each for you to administer this.  Now the NRA has filed for bankruptcy yet in there statement Lapierre said the are better off  financially  Than they have been. So why is there only one person actually working in competitions?  
And just today a range sent me the 2021 sectional match bulletin, while other match directors haven’t had any luck getting their match registered. Truly sad.
Danehogle
Danehogle

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Barnett Yesterday at 7:21 pm

Looking at the scores I see some things that raises a question with me.  How can a shooter who shows a classifcation of SS, EX and even MA shoot in the MK class? For that matter how can any shooter with a current classification shoot in a lower class?  There are several cases of this that I noticed.  I understand that any shooter can ask to be placed in a higher class according to the rules but didn't know you could move down!!!

Allen Barnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Barnett Yesterday at 7:22 pm

Well you do know the NRA has filed for Chapter 11 didn't you?????  Well I guess I should of read Dane's post more closely. Shame on me

Last edited by Allen Barnett on 1/15/2021, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more info)

Allen Barnett

Back to top Go down

UPDATED NRA Pistol Sectionals 2020 preliminary results Empty update from Shelly today

Post by noalibis.mary Yesterday at 7:59 pm

NRA has decided to run PISTOL SECTIONALS for 2021!
Match Directors who already submitted application for sanctioning should be getting approvals!

No bulletin yet, but Shelly says it will be essentially the same as last year.

noalibis.mary

Back to top Go down

UPDATED NRA Pistol Sectionals 2020 preliminary results Empty If you see errors or omissions, let them know!

Post by noalibis.mary Yesterday at 8:36 pm

Danehogle wrote:Can some explain to me how someone can miss 160 shooters scores then come up with a new challenge period, 4 days AFTER the first period was over? 
I still haven’t see the officially posted preliminary results. Only what NJ pistol has posted...
Here are the instructions that came with the .PDFs I posted:

Greetings Indoor Rifle & Pistol Championships Tournament Host;

Based on your prior input and the information you provided after our last email the PRELIMINARY Results for the Pistol Matches of the 2020 NRA National Indoor Rifle & Pistol Championships were updated.

Please check them and distribute to your affected competitors to review the update and submit any Challenges they may have to you.

• Should a competitor feel their posted score is incorrect they need to verify the reported score with you first.  If the score listed in the

Preliminary Bulletin  does match your Statistical Office reported score then you need to notify us by e-mail.   We will then check the
recorded score and see that it was entered correctly.  

• Your Challenge Report must be sent to us at CompHelp@nrahq.org.

• Please also report any errors in name spellings.    

• The new Challenge Period will close on January 20, 2021.   All challenges must be received electronically by the Competitive Shooting Division by midnight EST on the 20th.

• Once the Challenges are processed we will send you the Final Results Bulletins for distribution and they will be posted on the NRA National Indoor Rifle & Pistol Championships Results webpage.

noalibis.mary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum