Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wtb/purchase-found some, thanks.....dan

3 posters

Go down

wtb/purchase-found some, thanks.....dan Empty wtb/purchase-found some, thanks.....dan

Post by danbullseye 1/1/2021, 9:43 am

hi folks,
  happy new year. looking to purchase some 1x 32L brass. amount/cost/ship. thanks, be safe ...danbullseye

Last edited by danbullseye on 1/2/2021, 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : purchased some)

danbullseye

Back to top Go down

wtb/purchase-found some, thanks.....dan Empty Re: wtb/purchase-found some, thanks.....dan

Post by rkittine 1/1/2021, 10:31 am

Hoe many are you interested in? I am negotiating to purchase 1100 1x Fired .32 S&W Long cases.

Bob

E-mail me - RKittine@aol.com
rkittine
rkittine

Back to top Go down

wtb/purchase-found some, thanks.....dan Empty Re: wtb/purchase-found some, thanks.....dan

Post by danbullseye 1/1/2021, 12:17 pm

hi bob,
   would take 200-300 if available, whose case? thanks....dan

danbullseye

Back to top Go down

Post by rkittine 1/1/2021, 4:47 pm

I am waiting to hear back from the guy. He says he has 1100 once fired, but has not yet responded to my request for head stamp, price and location. As soon as I hear, I will let you know. I am interested in 500 if they are brass and all the same manufacturer.

Bob
rkittine
rkittine

Back to top Go down

Post by Underwaydayz 1/7/2021, 7:00 pm

Bob...I would like some if this guy ends up coming through for you. Keep me in mind please.
Underwaydayz
Underwaydayz

Back to top Go down

Post by rkittine 1/7/2021, 7:06 pm

It has been shipped. I will let you know when it arrives. I have committed some to Dan and I want some .
rkittine
rkittine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum