Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2021 Texas State Indoor Pistol Championship, Amarillo

Go down

2021 Texas State Indoor Pistol Championship, Amarillo Empty 2021 Texas State Indoor Pistol Championship, Amarillo

Post by cdrt on 1/1/2021, 4:02 pm

The program is posted at www.TSRA.com

The club passed some protocols last year regarding COVID-19. You do not have to wear a mask while shooting, but you do have to wear a mask while in the classroom/kitchen area/bathrooms.  No spectators will be allowed on the range itself, while shooting is in progress or while the competitors are scoring targets.  Each relay will have to clear their shooting equipment from the range, before the next relay can set up. These rules will be strictly enforced.
cdrt
cdrt

Back to top Go down

2021 Texas State Indoor Pistol Championship, Amarillo Empty Re: 2021 Texas State Indoor Pistol Championship, Amarillo

Post by cdrt on 1/9/2021, 8:49 pm

Pete Adams is supposed to be the Match Director, but he may not make the tournament. He has asked me to keep track of entries and squad everyone. You do not need to send money up front.  If you would like to enter you can email me at dp_1399@yahoo.com.
cdrt
cdrt

Back to top Go down

2021 Texas State Indoor Pistol Championship, Amarillo Empty Re: 2021 Texas State Indoor Pistol Championship, Amarillo

Post by radjag on 1/10/2021, 8:10 am

Ah, when I closed the thread 16-17 April popped up in the second line of your heading.

But it is not easy to see the dates once in your thread.

Hmmm. I politely suggest that it just helps folks who are browsing and wanting to consider possible travel plans to have the dates clearly stated up front in the thread. IMHO.

radjag

Back to top Go down

Post by cdrt on 1/10/2021, 9:09 am

radjag wrote:Ah, when I closed the thread 16-17 April popped up in the second line of your heading.
But it is not easy to see the dates once in your thread.
Hmmm. I politely suggest that it just helps folks who are browsing and wanting to consider possible travel plans to have the dates clearly stated up front in the thread. IMHO.
While I appreciate the suggestion, I would hope those interested would take the time to check out the program that is posted at the TSRA website to verify the dates and read the restrictions we have on the indoor range regarding ammo and the number of competitors.
cdrt
cdrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum