Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMM Ultimate Brass Catcher- fantastic!

5 posters

Go down

CMM Ultimate Brass Catcher- fantastic! Empty CMM Ultimate Brass Catcher- fantastic!

Post by IowaShooter 1/4/2021, 12:26 pm

Ordered it at 8:00 p.m. Dec. 31 (New Years's Eve) and it arrived today at noon!  (pays to be in Iowa!)

I highly recommend... great quality, highly adjustable... will give it a go at the range tonight!

CMM Shooting Sports, New Hartford, IA
319-983-9036
CMMShootingsports.com
Attachments
CMM Ultimate Brass Catcher- fantastic! Attachment
brass catcher.jpeg You don't have permission to download attachments.(390 Kb) Downloaded 10 times

IowaShooter

Back to top Go down

CMM Ultimate Brass Catcher- fantastic! Empty Re: CMM Ultimate Brass Catcher- fantastic!

Post by SingleActionAndrew 1/4/2021, 12:56 pm

I received mine in about 2 business days too, a few months ago.

I think I was the only guy in the league without one. It's great and well worth the money considering I wasted more than $150 buying other catchers first.

Only change I could recommend is a slightly tighter net webbing so I don't trail occasional 22 cases from the line to my car. But then it might catch the wind more. Clamp highly recommended for the bench if outside - the one time I used it outside 8 boxes of ammo couldn't keep it from blowing over
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew

IowaShooter likes this post

Back to top Go down

CMM Ultimate Brass Catcher- fantastic! Empty Re: CMM Ultimate Brass Catcher- fantastic!

Post by messenger 1/4/2021, 2:59 pm

Not only the best brass catcher but he also makes a clamp. If your bench doesn't allow this clamp I've seen shooters put a dumbell weight on the stand and screw the post through the weight.
Attachments
CMM Ultimate Brass Catcher- fantastic! Attachment
IMG_0124.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(122 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
messenger
messenger

SingleActionAndrew likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jwhelan939 1/4/2021, 5:35 pm

Love my cmm. I had problems with not being able to get it far enough out when practicing at my indoor range. I drilled and tapped one of the corners and now it's perfect. Love that they have the multiple sizes of stems also.

Jwhelan939

Back to top Go down

Post by 10sandxs 1/5/2021, 7:45 am

Or... Shoot lefty... mine never blows over and stores inside my box. ;-)

CMM Ultimate Brass Catcher- fantastic! 20201210

10sandxs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down