Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eBay Link: KARLO scope mount. Similar to Hebard?

Go down

eBay Link: KARLO scope mount. Similar to Hebard? Empty eBay Link: KARLO scope mount. Similar to Hebard?

Post by SonOfAGun Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:42 am

I stumbled across this spotting scope bracket while searching around eBay. Has anyone ever seen or used a KARLO swing up scope mount? Obvious similarities (and differences) to the Hebard mount not withstanding, this one is cheap, and the seller has several available.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Swing-Up-Spotting-Scope-Bracket-by-KARLO-Mfg-Co/383092685279

This is not my listing, I don't know the seller, and I have no stake in this item.
SonOfAGun
SonOfAGun

Back to top Go down

eBay Link: KARLO scope mount. Similar to Hebard? Empty Re: eBay Link: KARLO scope mount. Similar to Hebard?

Post by Outthere Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:57 am

Can't go wrong for $5.00. Just for curiosity's sake.
Outthere
Outthere

Back to top Go down

eBay Link: KARLO scope mount. Similar to Hebard? Empty Re: eBay Link: KARLO scope mount. Similar to Hebard?

Post by CR10X Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:18 am

Older scope mount for spotting scopes without threaded tripod mounting feature.  

CR

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAGun Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:36 am

Outthere wrote:Can't go wrong for $5.00. Just for curiosity's sake.
 Right? It's a cheap experiment, if nothing else.

I ordered one. Should be a simple modification to use a 1/4"-20 scope mount instead of the hose clamp arrangement. I'm hoping that the bracket and pivot are reasonable.

Since most places are out of stock on the Hebard mount I figured others might be interested in seeing this.
SonOfAGun
SonOfAGun

Back to top Go down

Post by C7@71 Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:24 pm

Sold @ 10:21 ET or 7:21 PT....  I think

C7@71

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAGun Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:51 pm

C7@71 wrote:Sold @ 10:21 ET or 7:21 PT....  I think

There were 3 available when I found the listing. I bought 2. Later, the listing said 5 available, so the seller may have edited the listing. If other people purchased these, they might wonder why the sudden interest. They may also have raised the price from $5 to $10 plus shipping.
SonOfAGun
SonOfAGun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum