Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks

4 posters

Go down

WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks Empty WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks

Post by Bill Treanor 1/7/2021, 8:49 pm

Hi I need to get rid of some things I no longer use and help pay the holiday bills. I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers but the first unconditional "I'll take it!" gets the item and trumps all "PM Sent" and "I'll take it if...." type of posts. US sales only and no sales of items where prohibited. I prefer payment by PayPal F&F (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll accept USPS money orders or other payment forms depending on the circumstances. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. Shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. Pictures of the items are below the descriptions. Thanks for looking!

1. Aimpoint R-1 Micro 4 MOA red dot sight: This has worked very well for me and I've never had any problems. This has a silver-colored finish. It comes with the original box and manual (numbered to the sight) but no lens covers or tools. This has seen some use but it's still in VG condition. This has a standard Weaver-type mount. SPF Reduced- now SPF $325 plus $8 shipping (padded flat rate mailer)

2. 300+ Hornady 9mm HAP (Hornady Action Pistol) 115 gr. bullets: These are similar to their XTP bullets but at a lower price point because the jackets lack the scoring around the hollow point. I've found these to be very accurate out of my service pistol. SPF $45 plus $8 shipping (padded flat rate mailer) SPF

3. 1000 pcs. of once-fired 9mm brass: These have all been resized/deprimed and cleaned in a wet tumbler. They're very clean and look close to new. I looked through several handfuls and didn't see any military brass. $SPF 50 plus $8 shipping (padded flat rate mailer)

WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks IMG-6743 WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks IMG-6744 WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks IMG-6745 WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks IMG-6747 WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks IMG-6749 WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks IMG-6750 WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks IMG-6782 WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks IMG-6783 WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks IMG-6784 WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks IMG-6785 

Last edited by Bill Treanor on 1/10/2021, 9:19 pm; edited 4 times in total

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks Empty Re: WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks

Post by lablover 1/7/2021, 9:05 pm

I’ll take the 9mm HAP please. I’ll pm you my details in the morning. Thank you
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks Empty Re: WTS: Aimpoint R-1 Micro (Reduced Price) SPF- thanks

Post by LCWELL 1/9/2021, 9:31 am

I'll take the brass pm on the way

LCWELL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Treanor 1/10/2021, 7:49 pm

Bump with price reduction on the R-1 red dot.

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Eulette 1/10/2021, 8:49 pm

Pm sent
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum