Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Both sold- thanks!

Go down

Both sold- thanks! Empty Both sold- thanks!

Post by Bill Treanor 1/8/2021, 9:58 am

I hate to let these items go, but I just don't get around to shooting international pistol events any more these days. This world class air pistol works perfectly and is a real joy to shoot. It has an unaltered RH medium grip and is in excellent condition. It comes with two cylinders that work well but are out of date for formal competitions (> 10 years old). One was manufactured in 3-08 and the other in 6-08. Included with this package is a barrel weight and bracket, the device for depressurizing the cylinders, two full tins of H&N Finale Match (4.49mm), some cleaning pellets, a handy pellet box, and some assorted other partially full tins of pellets (shown in the photos). The original case is included. I modified the foam insert slightly to accommodate the barrel weight. The original test target and paperwork are included but no tools or extra parts. I'd like to get $950 plus $25 insured shipping for this pistol and the accessories described above.

I'm also selling my Hill high pressure air pump. This is in excellent condition and is equipped with the desiccant cartridge to remove moisture from the air as it enters the pump. This pump is also equipped with the correct adapter for the Morini air cylinders. I'm giving "first dibs" on this pump to the purchaser of the pistol. If they don't want it, I'll sell it separately. This will need to be disassembled for shipping. I'd like to get $150 plus $20 insured shipping for this pump and desiccant cartridge.

I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers but the first unconditional "I'll take it!" gets the item and trumps all "PM Sent" and "I'll take it if...." type of posts. US sales only and no sales of items where prohibited. I prefer payment by PayPal F&F (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll accept USPS money orders or perhaps other payment forms (depending on the circumstances). I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. Shipment will be by either USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. Pictures of the items are below the descriptions. This item is cross-posted on the Targettalk forum. Thanks for looking!

Both sold- thanks! IMG-6729 Both sold- thanks! IMG-6734 Both sold- thanks! IMG-6735 Both sold- thanks! IMG-6739 Both sold- thanks! IMG-6751 Both sold- thanks! IMG-6754 Both sold- thanks! IMG-6755 Both sold- thanks! IMG-6756 Both sold- thanks! Last-air-pump-1 Both sold- thanks! Last-air-pump-2

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum