Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD- thanks

Go down

SOLD- thanks Empty SOLD- thanks

Post by Bill Treanor Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:10 pm

I need to let some brass go that's in excess to my needs. I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers but the first unconditional "I'll take it!" gets the item and trumps all "PM Sent" and "I'll take it if...." type of posts. US sales only and no sales of items where prohibited. I prefer payment by PayPal F&F (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll accept USPS money orders or other payment forms depending on the circumstances. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. Shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. Thanks for looking!

***1500+ pcs. of once-fired .45 ACP brass: Included in this lot are 1150 pcs. of Starline (200 of which have been deprimed) and 350 pcs. of mostly "Summit" headstamped brass with some "Jag" headstamps, too. There should be a few extras in each group, too. I'd like to get SOLD $100 plus $13.80 shipping SOLD for all of this brass.

SOLD- thanks IMG-6798

Last edited by Bill Treanor on Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

SOLD- thanks Empty Re: SOLD- thanks

Post by DA/SA Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:29 pm

I'll take it!

Thank You!
DA/SA
DA/SA

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: