Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini .22 Speedloaders

Go down

Pardini .22 Speedloaders Empty Pardini .22 Speedloaders

Post by mikemargolis 1/21/2021, 2:12 pm

proudly 3d printed in USA. Bright orange color so you find it easily in your box/bag

Edited to say that I am providing a 3d printing service, I did not design the device.

quick movie here:

www.mikemargolis.com/loader.mp4

Sorry, I only have .22, I do NOT have .32

$13 includes shipping via USPS first class mail.

Paypal, venmo, paper check, gold coins, all happily accepted

Pardini .22 Speedloaders Loader10
Pardini .22 Speedloaders Loader11

Design Source: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:543158

Last edited by mikemargolis on 2/8/2021, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

mikemargolis

radjag likes this post

Back to top Go down

Pardini .22 Speedloaders Empty Re: Pardini .22 Speedloaders

Post by Vinkemulder 1/29/2021, 2:08 pm

HI Mike,

I will take one. I will send you a PM

Vinkemulder
Vinkemulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinkemulder 1/29/2021, 2:13 pm

Do you take Zelle?
Vinkemulder
Vinkemulder

Back to top Go down

Pardini .22 Speedloaders Empty I print them for my club for free.

Post by jeffreytsanford 2/7/2021, 4:03 pm

I have been printing these for free out of spare filament lol! . Found it on thingyverse. Guys like them. I sure would be ashamed of myself to charge 13 bucks.

jeffreytsanford

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcforman 2/7/2021, 5:22 pm

Not everyone has a 3d printer, or access to one. Seems a fair price to me. He's not my friend. I'm not going to ask him to do something free for me.

Dave

Dcforman

radjag and mikemargolis like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by willnewton 2/7/2021, 6:16 pm

jeffreytsanford wrote:I have been printing these for free out of spare filament lol! . Found it on thingyverse. Guys like them. I sure would be ashamed of myself to charge 13 bucks.

I sure would be ashamed of myself if I made a post like this in someone else’s Commercial Row thread.  You used your very first post on this forum to do some hater-trolling?

Sooo, OK. Nice to meet you? Welcome to the forum, I guess. Rolling Eyes

I’ll give it to the OP, at least he knows what his time and effort, plus the costs of doing business are worth.  I have been 3dprinting for years and his parts look nice.

@mikemargolis  - Good luck with all your future sales!
willnewton
willnewton
Admin

farmboy, radjag and mikemargolis like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemargolis 2/7/2021, 6:54 pm

Haters gonna hate.

Thanks to all my loyal customers.

Shoot more X's!

mikemargolis

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffreytsanford 2/7/2021, 7:19 pm

Been printing for a long time as well. I see so many people taking a file meant for personal use and turning a profit against Thingyverse copy rights rules. It's not hate it is not following rules you have agreed too when signing a agreement. These are 15 cent prints. I am just the guy who caught it. To bad my first post was this but someone would and should speak up.

jeffreytsanford

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley 2/7/2021, 7:34 pm

Maybe you can take the $13 you've saved and buy some manners.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape 2/7/2021, 9:00 pm

jeffreytsanford wrote:Been printing for a long time as well. I see so many people taking a file meant for personal use and turning a profit against Thingyverse copy rights rules. It's not hate it is not following rules you have agreed too when signing a agreement. These are 15 cent prints. I am just the guy who caught it. To bad my first post was this but someone would and should speak up.

When I first came about this post, I tried to hold myself back and not to react with dropping hammer on new member's head.  Others did it in more polite way.  My second go around reading this post and your second comment Mr. JeffreyTSanford necessitates, I feel, more detailed response.  And it might be somewhat helpful to you and others that think alike.

Let's start from final price Mike Margolis offers his product for - $13.00 / pc.  Firstly, he somehow needs to collect money.  All options he offers for processing payment carry fee.  Let's take PayPal as an primary option as it is most popular and also provides some add-on benefits, like discounts on shipping and more importantly convenience of processing.  With that said, PayPal fee is give or take 5-10%.  So anywhere from $0.65 to $1.30 must be deducted from the final amount.  We now down to let's say $12.00 to play with.  Secondly - shipping cost.  Mike Margolis stated that shipping is included in final price.  Shipping cost even with PayPal's discount is about $4.00.  So we are now down to $8.00 to play with.  Thirdly - cost of shipping materials, - envelopes, tape, labels, etc. conservatively $0.50 per package.  We now down to $7.50.  Now, let's assume that cost of the part is ZERO, and disregard cost of material, cost of printing, cost of equipment, and everything else related to production.  The question you need to answer is how much time you personally ready to spend for $7.50 processing one or maybe two orders a day, manufacturing parts, maintaining sale / marketing process, answering to customers, etc.  At the end of the day you realize that it is not as profitable as it appears.

I will not get deep into copyrights subject.  My parts and designs are being copied all over the world, and I'm fine with that because pulling patents on each part is simply not economically justifiable.  And as well pursuing plagiarists legally.  However you are making assumption that Mr. Margolis violated someone's copyrights without having evidence for that.  If you feel it such way, you really should bring the fact of such violation to copyrights owner, and let the owner decide how to pursue the matter, as opposed to accusing and bashing someone for literally offering service to community of owners of the very specific pistol.

That's my few cents on the subject.
AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum