Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPF_Morini 162 MI, pellets, targets, Gehmann 4-stage Turbo pump

Go down

SPF_Morini 162 MI, pellets, targets, Gehmann 4-stage Turbo pump Empty SPF_Morini 162 MI, pellets, targets, Gehmann 4-stage Turbo pump

Post by Dipnet 1/25/2021, 11:28 am

I am selling my barely used Morini 162 MI (bought as new in 2015 from ISS for a great deal but cylinders were 5-years old, 2010; hence the 'deal'). The grip is large and it comes with a removable 80-g weight that attaches to cylinder. If you compete, you will need to buy another cylinder since these cylinders are not made to be inspected and updated like SCUBA tanks (VIP). The pistol and cylinders are otherwise in excellent condition. I am including 8 tins of RWS Diabolo pellets, two H&N match pellets, ~250 Kruger tagboard targets, and the pump (with papers). Asking price for all is $1350 (includes shipping of three packages, a great bargain versus individual purchases). Remit a bank or certified check for $1350 and as soon as funds arrive, I will ship. I thought I would enjoy this extraordinarily accurate pistol but despite repeated attempts, I am not a single-shot person; it's not my cup of tea. All questions answered truthfully, a novelty these days. Cheers, dipnet
Attachments
SPF_Morini 162 MI, pellets, targets, Gehmann 4-stage Turbo pump Attachment
Morini 161 MI_small.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(35 Kb) Downloaded 27 times
Gehmann 4-stage Turbo pump_sm.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(33 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
Kruger + pellets_small.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(34 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

Last edited by Dipnet on 2/16/2021, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dipnet
Dipnet

Back to top Go down

SPF_Morini 162 MI, pellets, targets, Gehmann 4-stage Turbo pump Empty Re: SPF_Morini 162 MI, pellets, targets, Gehmann 4-stage Turbo pump

Post by Dipnet 2/7/2021, 10:49 pm

Please bump
Dipnet
Dipnet

Back to top Go down

SPF_Morini 162 MI, pellets, targets, Gehmann 4-stage Turbo pump Empty Re: SPF_Morini 162 MI, pellets, targets, Gehmann 4-stage Turbo pump

Post by Allgoodhits 2/13/2021, 12:45 pm

PM sent
Allgoodhits
Allgoodhits

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum