Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPF -Ransom Rest with windage adjustable base

Go down

SPF -Ransom Rest with windage adjustable base Empty SPF -Ransom Rest with windage adjustable base

Post by Bill Treanor 1/31/2021, 7:20 pm

This Ransom Rest has served me well but I just don't use it anymore. It comes with the windage adjustable base and grip inserts for the 1911. These inserts have a little carving in them- I think to make room for a grip safety if I remember correctly, but it works fine. It has no issues that I know of other than a little dust and some light surface rust on the spring and the elevation adjustment knobs. I'd like to get $500 plus actual UPS Ground cost Now SPF $475 including shipping costs (lower 48) for this rest with adjustable base. US sales only.

I can accept PayPal (F&F or pay their 3% charge), USPS money orders, Venmo, or Zelle. I can also accept checks (personal or cashier's) but they'll need to clear before I ship.

SPF -Ransom Rest with windage adjustable base IMG-6969 SPF -Ransom Rest with windage adjustable base IMG-6970 SPF -Ransom Rest with windage adjustable base IMG-6971 SPF -Ransom Rest with windage adjustable base IMG-6972 SPF -Ransom Rest with windage adjustable base IMG-6973

Last edited by Bill Treanor on 2/3/2021, 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

SPF -Ransom Rest with windage adjustable base Empty Re: SPF -Ransom Rest with windage adjustable base

Post by Keith Cagle 2/1/2021, 7:59 pm

Where are you located?
Keith Cagle
Keith Cagle

Back to top Go down

SPF -Ransom Rest with windage adjustable base Empty Re: SPF -Ransom Rest with windage adjustable base

Post by Bill Treanor 2/1/2021, 9:04 pm

Just outside of Nashville, TN

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Treanor 2/3/2021, 11:04 am

Bump with reduced price

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum