Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullseye powder available at Bruno shooters supply

3 posters

Go down

Bullseye powder available at Bruno shooters supply Empty Bullseye powder available at Bruno shooters supply

Post by dapduh2 2/4/2021, 1:07 pm

Bullseye powder available at Bruno shooters supply 37652510
dapduh2
dapduh2

Back to top Go down

Bullseye powder available at Bruno shooters supply Empty Re: Bullseye powder available at Bruno shooters supply

Post by C7@71 2/4/2021, 1:13 pm

Website says in MAINTENANCE MODE.  Check back in a few days.  They are overloaded and need to catch up

C7@71

Back to top Go down

Bullseye powder available at Bruno shooters supply Empty Re: Bullseye powder available at Bruno shooters supply

Post by dapduh2 2/4/2021, 1:20 pm

C7@71 wrote:Website says in MAINTENANCE MODE.  Check back in a few days.  They are overloaded and need to catch up
Probably because of this email. They’re only selling by the case it said
dapduh2
dapduh2

Back to top Go down

Post by C7@71 2/4/2021, 1:24 pm

Are you sure you ain’t part of that GameStop madness?  Yes...they be down for catching up.   Or al lest at the time of that post.  Unique is only three times what I paid for it in an 8 pound container early 2019.  Wonder is reloading components is gonna mess up the CPI?  Note...all of this is in jest or sarcasm and is not motivated or intended to make a political statement....

C7@71

Back to top Go down

Post by dapduh2 2/4/2021, 1:33 pm

C7@71 wrote:Are you sure you ain’t part of that GameStop madness?  Yes...they be down for catching up.   Or al lest at the time of that post.  Unique is only three times what I paid for it in an 8 pound container early 2019.  Wonder is reloading components is gonna mess up the CPI?  Note...all of this is in jest or sarcasm and is not motivated or intended to make a political statement....
I wish i was lol. Maybe call them?
dapduh2
dapduh2

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley 2/4/2021, 3:16 pm

C7@71 wrote:Are you sure you ain’t part of that GameStop madness?  Yes...they be down for catching up.   Or al lest at the time of that post.  Unique is only three times what I paid for it in an 8 pound container early 2019.  Wonder is reloading components is gonna mess up the CPI?  Note...all of this is in jest or sarcasm and is not motivated or intended to make a political statement....

So you got Unique for $92 per 8 pound container? The $550 per case of unique is $275 per 8#, the standard price is about $175. Yes its inflated but not 3x.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by C7@71 2/4/2021, 4:43 pm

I may be off. 550 + 7.25 NC Tax plus shipping plus HAZ MAT comes to $675. Divided by 16 = $42.18 per pound

My memory is that I paid around $155 for 8 pounds or less than $20 per pound.

Yes, I read it as a 8 pound. So it is around 2.18 TIMES. Would have to pull the Midway or such receipts

Closer to 2+ than 3.

Thanks

C7@71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum