Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please delete

Go down

Please delete Empty Please delete

Post by af_one Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:44 pm

Sold. Please delete .

Last edited by af_one on Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:21 pm; edited 4 times in total

af_one

https://www.skgrips.com

Back to top Go down

Please delete Empty Re: Please delete

Post by Jon Eulette Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:13 pm

I think as often as you list guns for sale on this website that you should really should learn how to post a picture. I’m not the most computer literate or tech savvy guy, but I’m able to do it with an android, an iPhone or a laptop.
You also need to put in the price of what you are selling in the listing per the forum rules.
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

james r chapman, Jwhelan939, speedy1544, Fotomaniac and Motophotog7 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by af_one Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:23 pm

Sorry about the price--appreciate your advice

af_one

Back to top Go down

Post by Zepp Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:18 am

I agree with Jon.  I don't get people not posting pictures.  If someone can't figure out how to post a picture I worry they won't be able to complete a purchase transaction in a timely fashion.

Zepp

Back to top Go down

Post by af_one Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:11 am

Sold and will ship today in a timely fashion. Thank you

af_one

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:53 am

af_one wrote: I cannot upload pics, but if you text, I can send you any pics you like.

I think, this is because you are making adjustments to pictures you take, rename them with .jpeg extension instead of .jpg.  However primary reason might be because you are taking pictures with hi-res camera in 2016x1512 pixels width, and forum supports only 1024.  I am basing this on our exchange about a year ago and pictures of Clark pistol I was inquiring about.  I don't know if you use same routine, and hence do not insist on accuracy of the above.  However why don't you use a simpler approach, - take pictures with something less sophisticated, and post them as is, so there is no need to be apologetic.

I also want to mention one more thing, that might be helpful.  I remember vividly that when I received pictures of above mentioned Clark, and checked them out, I was immediately discouraged to pursue the pistol.  Yes, I have professional knowledge of many things related to photography, and many folks would not be able to check what I can.  However many nowadays are able to use pictures taking by cell phones to verify validity of the source.  And that would be another reason for going "simple" route.

All of the above is strictly IMO, and, I hope, you find it helpful.

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum