Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS: Upgraded Ruger MKIII, Volquartsen & Speed Strip

Go down

FS: Upgraded Ruger MKIII, Volquartsen & Speed Strip Empty FS: Upgraded Ruger MKIII, Volquartsen & Speed Strip

Post by zanemoseley 2/14/2021, 3:48 pm

I inherited this pistol but already have way too many 22's including another Ruger.

This pistol was lightly used. A local smith installed the full $140 Volquartsen trigger kit, very nice roll trigger now. Has a $50 speed strip kit, remove one cap screw and the bolt comes out for cleaning. Also has the filler to eliminate the loaded chamber indicator, has an extended mag release, extended slide release and upgraded grips with a thumb shelf and palm swell. Its in great shape, only blemish I can find is a bit of bluing loss on the back strap but that could be covered with grip tape since you don't have to fool with removing the main spring anymore due to the speed strip kit. 

This pistol has probably at least $750 in it with all the upgrades. Would like to get $500 shipped to your FFL. Payment by USPS MO. Will come with 2 magazines.

FS: Upgraded Ruger MKIII, Volquartsen & Speed Strip 02142111

FS: Upgraded Ruger MKIII, Volquartsen & Speed Strip 02142112

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

FS: Upgraded Ruger MKIII, Volquartsen & Speed Strip Empty Re: FS: Upgraded Ruger MKIII, Volquartsen & Speed Strip

Post by zanemoseley 2/18/2021, 4:20 pm

Bump

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

FS: Upgraded Ruger MKIII, Volquartsen & Speed Strip Empty Re: FS: Upgraded Ruger MKIII, Volquartsen & Speed Strip

Post by zanemoseley 2/24/2021, 9:32 pm

Open to reasonable offers.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Barnett 2/25/2021, 3:01 pm

Can you either post a photo showing the speed strip or PM me a photo? Would you call the roll trigger a short, medium or long roll?

Allen Barnett

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley 2/25/2021, 3:13 pm

Allen, please send me a PM with your email address and I'll send a photo. The trigger is probably somewhere between a short and medium roll.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley 2/25/2021, 7:50 pm

SPF

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum