Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS Herrett Target grips for Hi Standard 103 Slant Grip

Go down

WTS  Herrett Target grips for Hi Standard 103 Slant Grip Empty WTS Herrett Target grips for Hi Standard 103 Slant Grip

Post by 8eightring 2/15/2021, 5:03 pm

I have a pair of Herrett solid target grips that came off my Hi Standard 103 slant grip 22. Sold the gun and don't need the grips any more. I also have a pair of the original plastic grips with the Hi Standard medallion.

$75 for the Herrett target grips  SOLD

$65 for the plastic original grips

Shipped or can be picked up in Hebron, Ohio

I will be adding some Herrett National grips later for Ruger, 1911, and 41. I don't want to advertise too many at one time and get them mixed up
Attachments
WTS  Herrett Target grips for Hi Standard 103 Slant Grip Attachment
103plastic.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(243 Kb) Downloaded 10 times

Last edited by 8eightring on 2/16/2021, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
8eightring
8eightring

Back to top Go down

WTS  Herrett Target grips for Hi Standard 103 Slant Grip Empty Re: WTS Herrett Target grips for Hi Standard 103 Slant Grip

Post by C7@71 2/15/2021, 6:25 pm

Cool.  Clever advertising.  WATCH THIS SPACE.  GLWS and also future sales....Smile

C7@71

Back to top Go down

WTS  Herrett Target grips for Hi Standard 103 Slant Grip Empty Re: WTS Herrett Target grips for Hi Standard 103 Slant Grip

Post by rkittine 2/16/2021, 7:42 am

Slant Grip, Meaning the Military models? Will these grips (the Herrett) fit a High Standard Victor?

Bob
rkittine
rkittine

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAGun 2/16/2021, 10:56 am

rkittine wrote:Slant Grip, Meaning the Military models? Will these grips (the Herrett) fit a High Standard Victor?

Bob
No. These won't fit your typical Victor, unless you happen to have an exceedingly rare slant grip Victor of 103 or 104 series.

Slant Grip: Up through the 104 series guns. Steep grip angle, kinda Ruger or euro-style ergonomics.

Military Grip: 106 and 107 series guns. Upright grip angle, similar to 1911 ergonomics. A little confusing because there are some older High Standard models that actually include the word "military" in the model name (i.e. H-D Military)- but even those are "slant grip" angle.
SonOfAGun
SonOfAGun

8eightring likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 8eightring 2/16/2021, 11:25 am

SonOfAGun wrote:
rkittine wrote:Slant Grip, Meaning the Military models? Will these grips (the Herrett) fit a High Standard Victor?

Bob
No. These won't fit your typical Victor, unless you happen to have an exceedingly rare slant grip Victor of 103 or 104 series.

Slant Grip: Up through the 104 series guns. Steep grip angle, kinda Ruger or euro-style ergonomics.

Military Grip: 106 and 107 series guns. Upright grip angle, similar to 1911 ergonomics. A little confusing because there are some older High Standard models that actually include the word "military" in the model name (i.e. H-D Military)- but even those are "slant grip" angle.
What he said.  I do have two pairs of Herrett Nationals grips that fit the Victor Military style grip frame. One pair came off a Victor and one pair came off a 107 Trophey model. I have not put them on the forum yet.
8eightring
8eightring

Back to top Go down

Post by Multiracer 2/16/2021, 2:07 pm

I will take the Herretts.
PM inbound

Multiracer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum