Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Bottom add-on draw for 3 gun Strongbox.

4 posters

Go down

WTB  Bottom add-on draw for 3 gun Strongbox. Empty WTB Bottom add-on draw for 3 gun Strongbox.

Post by NYKenn 2/18/2021, 10:29 am

Probably purchased one of the last gunboxes made while at Camp Perry. Website still active at that time.   

Went on their website not too long after to order a draw and never received a response. 
Shortly after, the site no longer active.

Possibly someone has one laying around at a reasonable price?

Thank you.

NYKenn

http://www.TheFiringLineOnline.com

Back to top Go down

WTB  Bottom add-on draw for 3 gun Strongbox. Empty Re: WTB Bottom add-on draw for 3 gun Strongbox.

Post by mspingeld 2/18/2021, 10:31 am

FWIW, I had the drawer and got rid of it. Made the box too tall and too heavy. I carry a small duffel for stuff I don't absolutely need on the bench.

mspingeld

valbern67 likes this post

Back to top Go down

WTB  Bottom add-on draw for 3 gun Strongbox. Empty Re: WTB Bottom add-on draw for 3 gun Strongbox.

Post by LenV 2/18/2021, 11:23 pm

I might have one.
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave-Cooper 2/19/2021, 4:56 am

I have one I do not need. It's for the shorter 16" long 3-gun box. Sent you a PM.
Dave

Dave-Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum