Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the giggles today

5 posters

Go down

Got the giggles today Empty Got the giggles today

Post by Dehumanizer 2/20/2021, 6:38 pm

Apparently you need to release the slide before you can fire your gun. It took me 10 seconds on a rapid fire to figure that out. I got the giggles so bad after that. I still scored a 44 on the string but man that tore me up.

Dehumanizer

Back to top Go down

Got the giggles today Empty Re: Got the giggles today

Post by Gravelyctry 2/20/2021, 7:50 pm

I found two new fun ways to screw up lose points today, although no giggling was involved.

I shot my first rapid fire string thinking it was timed fire.  My target turned and all I could think was ‘wow, that was a fast 20 seconds.’

Then during center fire, I decided to only load 4 rounds during a rapid fire string.

Fun, fun, fun.

Gravelyctry

Dehumanizer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by javaduke 2/20/2021, 9:00 pm

Well, I had my Joe Biden moment today, when my M52 started giving me problems during the NMC TF, so I called an alibi, took out my S&W 745 and loaded...a 1911 magazine! It went in and locked in place, but it is a bit shorter than a S&W mag, so it didn't feed the round. I didn't realize it until targets turned and my gun went click instead of bang. Of course, I totally messed up the rest of the match. At least I had a good laugh...

javaduke

https://bullseyepistolblog.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetPistolGuy 2/21/2021, 6:47 pm

Don’t feel bad. I was shooting slow fire with my revolver today and got so in the groove I shot 11 on the target. Lesson learned.

TargetPistolGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Barnett 2/22/2021, 4:54 pm

Yep have all had our moments. Mine was with rifle.  Crossed fire but the guy next still had a clean target. He only lost 2 V's by taking the "low" 10 and opting not to re-fire!

Allen Barnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down