Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falcon Machining/Lou Lombardi High Standard Barrels

2 posters

Go down

Falcon Machining/Lou Lombardi High Standard Barrels Empty Falcon Machining/Lou Lombardi High Standard Barrels

Post by OldShooter Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:21 pm

Continuing with my cleaning ....  Here are two of Lou's 6" barrels with his recontoured Weaver scope rails and 30mm Ultradots.  $325 each plus $10 towards shipping.  Post office money order preferred.

The silver barrel is SN 345 and is his standard product.  The steel barrel insert measures about 0.3" in diameter.

The black barrel is a one-off that he made for himself  He told me that the barrel insert was from a Pardini free pistol. It is a heavier barrel than his usual product; the insert diameter is about 0.5" and there is a custom barrel weight.  It is slab-sided.  My first pistol was an HS military gun and I got to know Lou as a result.  Long story short, I did a web site** for him and he was so pleased with it that he gave me this barrel.  It is marked with SN 708.

These are used barrels in good condition.  The silver one has Lou's standard sandblasted matte finish and it shows some polished wear areas.  I don't know how he finished the black barrel, but the finish is in good condition.  I'm embarrassed to say there is some light physical damage to the top of the black barrel near the front which can be seen in the photos.  Each barrel looks like it has taken exactly one firing pin hit to the breech.

I think Lou used an engraver that scratched into the metal using a diamond tip.  As a result, the engraving (logo, etc.) is very light.  In the photos it shows nicely on the black barrel but not so much on the silver one.  Rest assured that the silver barrel is also engraved. Smile

**I have temporarily posted the web site files here: http://www.winternet.com/~mitty/Falcon/ for those who might be interested.

Falcon Machining/Lou Lombardi High Standard Barrels Barrel10

(If you are interested in a barrel, PM me and I will send you a link to more photos.)

OldShooter

Back to top Go down

Falcon Machining/Lou Lombardi High Standard Barrels Empty Re: Falcon Machining/Lou Lombardi High Standard Barrels

Post by hamdenman Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:40 pm

Pm sent

hamdenman

Back to top Go down

Falcon Machining/Lou Lombardi High Standard Barrels Empty FOR SALE

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:59 am

PM sent, interested in both.

Back to top Go down

Falcon Machining/Lou Lombardi High Standard Barrels Empty Re: Falcon Machining/Lou Lombardi High Standard Barrels

Post by OldShooter Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:26 am

Sorry to say, I woke up this morning to 14 Bullseye messages.  I am wading through them and will be contacting winning buyers in the order the messages came in.  Earliest "I'll take it" is first in line, second will be backup.  I'll let you know.

OldShooter

Back to top Go down

Post by OldShooter Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:55 am

Black one SPF to @hamdenman.  Thank you.  Now going to notify the second responder.

OldShooter

Back to top Go down

Post by OldShooter Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:18 am

Silver barrel sold SPF to @smithfan4152. Thank you.

OldShooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum