Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there any typical day or time when people use the CHATBOX here?

5 posters

Go down

Is there any typical day or time when people use the CHATBOX here? Empty Is there any typical day or time when people use the CHATBOX here?

Post by mikemyers 3/12/2021, 6:27 pm

Is there any typical day/time/whatever that people here join the "chatbox" listed at the bottom lf every page here?  I didn't even know it existed until LenV pointed it out to me.

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/chatbox/?
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Is there any typical day or time when people use the CHATBOX here? Empty Re: Is there any typical day or time when people use the CHATBOX here?

Post by james r chapman 3/12/2021, 6:55 pm

Well I’ll be damned!

james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is there any typical day or time when people use the CHATBOX here? Empty Re: Is there any typical day or time when people use the CHATBOX here?

Post by zanemoseley 3/12/2021, 7:32 pm

Maybe we can have them import the old IM instant messenger, I would feel 13 again lol.

zanemoseley

Motophotog7 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jimsteele 3/13/2021, 5:56 am

I don't know about that. I examined the bottom of this page thoroughly and did not see anything called "chatbox"

jimsteele

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 3/13/2021, 6:49 am

jimsteele wrote:I don't know about that. I examined the bottom of this page thoroughly and did not see anything called "chatbox"

Get your 🤓

Is there any typical day or time when people use the CHATBOX here? 137bde10
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jwax 3/13/2021, 7:26 am

It's on the Home page.
jwax
jwax

Back to top Go down

Post by jimsteele 3/13/2021, 7:36 am

Smile

Last edited by jimsteele on 3/13/2021, 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my fault)

jimsteele

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers 3/13/2021, 9:36 am

Suggestion - add it to this list, with something after it indicating if anyone is in the chat.

Is there any typical day or time when people use the CHATBOX here? Screen87
mikemyers
mikemyers

valbern67 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down