Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB - 9mm Luger 3-die set

Go down

WTB - 9mm Luger 3-die set Empty WTB - 9mm Luger 3-die set

Post by mikemyers 3/18/2021, 7:28 pm

I was trying to find a 9mm Luger carbide 3-die set, preferably Redding or RCBS, but it seems like everyone I've checked in the past hour or so is sold out.  
I'll try some more tomorrow, but I was thinking maybe someone here has an old set they're not using?  
It's NOT urgent, or important, or anything like that.  If it takes me a while to find some, that's fine.

I gave away all my extra die sets a year or two ago, but none of them were 9mm.  

Arrow
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

WTB - 9mm Luger 3-die set Empty Re: WTB - 9mm Luger 3-die set

Post by devildog 3/18/2021, 9:50 pm

If you are still looking I can hook you up with a new RCBS set.
devildog
devildog

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers 3/18/2021, 10:01 pm

Thanks - LenV suggested a set that Midway has for sale - normally my first choice is Redding, and my second choice is RCBS.  Seems like everything is gone, just like ammo, but for one 3-die RCBS set for $160 or so - no reason why the high price.  Nobody seems to have anything in stock for sale.

So thank you for your offer - I should have posted here sooner that I'm now all set.

The world works in strange ways.  LenV sent me some cases and bullets, so I have no excuse now not to start loading 9mm, but the timing ---- just when I finally have a way to get some 9mm to shoot, Wilson Combat sends me a mail that the "bulk pack" of 9mm ammo I ordered shipped, and will be here next week.   

When it rains, it pours!!!

My only 9mm gun is my Taurus PT92 AFS, which is like a Baretta on Steroids - the safety lock is now down on the frame, not up on the slide.  I got excited about shooting 9mm again, so all this other stuff followed.  There's also a fellow at my range who wants to sell me a 9mm 1911, but I try not to think about it too much.

Anyway, thank you for the offer!!!  Muchly appreciated!
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by bmize1 3/18/2021, 11:23 pm

I have a new Hornady nitrate set if you interested.
I paid $75 and you can have for same plus $8 shipping

bmize1

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers 3/19/2021, 9:03 pm

Thanks - if anything goes wrong with my order from Midway, I'll check back with you.
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum