Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS: Dick Horton's Ergonomic Grips for FWB AW93

Go down

WTS: Dick Horton's Ergonomic Grips for FWB AW93 Empty WTS: Dick Horton's Ergonomic Grips for FWB AW93

Post by Oleg G 4/1/2021, 7:44 am

I am selling Ergonomic grips for AW93 made by Dick Horton. The grips were made for my hand, which is 93 mm across. The grips can be adjusted up or down to accommodate a larger or smaller hand. The grips have been modified in the following manner:

1. I added Sugru (moldable glue) to the back of the grips - see the material in the pictures of different color. In reality the difference between the color of Sugru and the wood is not as striking as it appears. If desired, I will remove Sugru before shipping - some residue will remain.

2. I filed off a sharp angle on the right side of the grip at the top (see pictures). That angle was pressing into my palm at the base of the trigger finger.

3. I lightly filed the inside of the palm shelf to better fit the shape of my hand.

The grips have a few dings and scratches, as signs of use.

Asking $175 shipped

Best Regards,
Oleg.

WTS: Dick Horton's Ergonomic Grips for FWB AW93 20210415
WTS: Dick Horton's Ergonomic Grips for FWB AW93 20210416
WTS: Dick Horton's Ergonomic Grips for FWB AW93 20210414
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

WTS: Dick Horton's Ergonomic Grips for FWB AW93 Empty Re: WTS: Dick Horton's Ergonomic Grips for FWB AW93

Post by lalka686 4/6/2021, 10:48 pm

I wish it was for left hand.
lalka686
lalka686

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum